LAWL POP Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 11
Go to
  • Count me in too!

I've actually have been POP since Jan 5th....it kills me to cheat. Literaly, I am obsessed with doing everything by the book...sometimes I think it drives me crazy. I hope I'm not the only one!
  • Okay, count me in too. Today was a good POP day, and I'm proud of myself, so I'm in the right frame of mind to start.

So, we start tomorrow and the challenge goes until March 7? Is that right?
  • Angie- That's right!

Sara-I was that way at first too-I need to get back into that mindset . . .

Wrongway-so start the challenge with us on your first day-you'll only be off a day or two

Shea-don't forget to read the newbie thread at the top of the forum page-it's one of the sticky threads . . . .it has a lot of good info there.
  • Alright JM......count me in. I have been POP for about a week now........but this will be great to keep me accountable. It is also really good to have focus on other things than the demon, I mean sclae. I'm so happy about your immigration papers. We are all still keeping our fingers crossed that everything gets there in time

Barb............did you change your avatar? You look very pretty in your picture And where the heck is your ticker? I hope you didn't eat it....LOL. I"m only kidding......I joked once about eating my young on a bad day......

Best of luck to all tomorrow
    XOXO
  • JM - I like this idea! I'll try to start today, and I have all of my POP foods packed, but I'm still sick and if I don't get everything in, then I'll work on being POP in a day or two.
  • I went and just got a large coffee black from Timmie's and came home and measured out my milk exchange into it... the challenge is on.. if it doesn't get measured on a scale, in a measuring spoon or in a cup.. it's not going in my mouth!!
  • JulieMarie- That's awesome about your papers!!!! Coun't me in for this challenge too!!!!

Nicole- "If you don't write it, you don't bite it" I LOVE it!!!!!

OK, now my fiance is looking at me like I am totally crazy.
  • I am jumping in with both feet!!

Thanks JulieMarie for starting this challenge I think the challenge will kinda put some excitement into weight loss (above seeing the numbers on the scale roll back...)
  • Krispie's got her game face on!
  • So-looks like we've got

me
    Nancy
    Barb
    Krispie
    Jillian
    Shea
    Megan
    Sara
    Angie
    Nicole
    Cassi
    Kate
    Patsy
    and maybe Wrongway once she starts her plan

If you want-try and add a line to your sig to tally your POP days . .

And really anyone can join in anytime-it's just that the total numbers of potential POP days will be reduced. It'll be fun anyway . . .
  • Yes, I did change my avatar. It is the most recent picture of me from NYE.

I took my ticker away. I was getting depressed looking at it. Maybe since the challenge is on I will do it again.

So, far I have been POP (I know it is only 9am but this is a big deal for me).
  • Great Barb! Just take it one meal at a time for now . . .
  • OK.. I'm in too... Do we have a set time, or did I miss that somewhere in the original post? I made it yesterday on TO without any problems, so I'm well on my way!
  • Barb........a POP ticker may really be a nice change. That way you won't be obsessing about the numbers on the sclae.......you will just be focussing on staying POP. You really do look adorable in your new pic And your furbaby is sooo cute too.
  • I'm interested in joining. What do you need to do? How do you create a ticker to track? It is to keep yourself on triack, food-wise?