weekly weigh in - week of Feb 5 - 11

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Way to go, girls!

Hey, what do we call it when we hit the 200s? I haven't seen a 2 at the beginning of my weight for almost a year and now I'm almost there. Can't imagine how giddy I'll be to hit onederland!
  • I think it's called TWOville. I think I've seen that somewhere around here. Not positive though.
  • There are some great losses showing on the thread this week! Congratulations everyone! And Colleen, I'm sure the scale will move downward next week for you!

Kimberly - it's still a fond memory for me...going from the 300's to the 200's is Twoterville. So here's to your leaving Threedom behind!

I lost 3.8 this week and all I could think about was that now I'm just 10 lbs away from losing an elephant's penis!
  • I've heard "two-riffic"

Melissa... umm.. wow... you have such random knowledge!! An elephant's penis, huh?
  • WAY TO GO ladies.....

I unfortunately went the other way on the scale....I am up 2 lbs this week.
  • I'm down 4.2 lbs!!!

And that makes my first 10 lbs gone!! It's working! My new lifestyle is working!
  • CONGRATULATIONS TIFFANY!!!!

I am so incredibly happy for you. Of course your new lifestyle is working. It works. It really does!!!
  • Down 3 this week!! I am down a total of 23 pounds in 6 weeks, and I cannot believe how GREAT I feel!! I now officially only have 97 to go!! (finally less than 100 to loose!!)
  • Mrs Quadcrew...you made it! Less than 100! Congratulations!
  • great loses you guys!!

On Monday I lost 2.8...I just forgot to post it!
  • A BIG, GIGANTIC YAY!!!! to Sandi and Mrs. Quadcrew, Great going ladies!!!!
  • Rhonda - you'll be in the less than 100 club next week for sure!!

GREAT losses everyone!! We're on a roll in the right direction!!
  • Great losses Mrs. Q and Sandi!!
  • Oh, I didn't see this. According to my last weight - change - count day.. I'm down 2lbs!!

Way to go me!!!

Congrads everyone else!! Marveloussss!!!!!!
  • I am down 1 pound to 222, only 3 pounds until I am outta the 220's.. it can't come soon enough!!

Congrats everyone who lost!! It's february, people start to drop off now - keep going gals!! Soon it'll be spring and easier to exercise.. I can't wait!

-Aimee