Old 04-13-2007, 12:28 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 157/140/130

Height: 5'1"

Hi Sokaqt!

I'm a former Brooklyn girl - lived there all my life. Now I'm in CT. I miss the city. Never had to use a car - always walked everywhere like you said. I took the train into NYC and would walk to my office everyday.
ev855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:31 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 157/140/130

Height: 5'1"

Hi everyone

Last year when I got TJ, one of the members posted a discount code and I was able to get 15% off. Does anyone have a code for HHA?

Is anyone using TJ ball?
ev855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:38 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 220/212/130

Height: 5' 2.5"

Question

I'm considering HHA. Currently I'm doing day 7 of slim in 6. I'm enjoying SI6 but the crunches are killing me. I was reading through this thread but couldn't find anyone who posted results. So for the people who are doing or have completed HHA: Are you seeing results? If so how soon can they be expected?

Thanx
mmnby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:25 AM   #64  

Default Hip Hop Abs

I have been so looking forward to the hip hop abs i'm getting it next week. On of my friends got it and lost 2 in in one day i was so shocked!! And she said it was way fun doing it and it came along with a lot of info pamphlets.
Bratney06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:28 AM   #65  

Does anyone know of promo codes to get this at a lower price?
Bratney06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:41 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 152.5/152.5/120

Height: 5' 0"

I have hha workout tapes. haven't done them in a while. But I can't find the workout schedule, of how Shawn tells you what to do everyday. Does anyone have it? If so could you please post it for me? Thank you
ladyfirefighter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:51 AM   #67  
KenniK

S/C/G: 257/228/167

Height: 5'4

Smile Shaun T

I love Hip Hop Abs The music is great and Shauns personility is so GREAT He makes you want to push through and finsh =)
Kenni87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:10 PM   #68  

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyfirefighter1 View Post
I have hha workout tapes. haven't done them in a while. But I can't find the workout schedule, of how Shawn tells you what to do everyday. Does anyone have it? If so could you please post it for me? Thank you
I don't know if you still need it, but here

Week 1

Fat Burning Cardio
Fat Burning Cardio
Ab Sculpt
Fat Burning Cardio
Fat Burning Cardio
Ab Sculpt
Rest

Week 2

Fat Burning Cardio
Fat Burning Cardio and Ab Sculpt
Ab Sculpt
Rest

Week 3

Total Body Burn
Fat Burning Cardio and Hips, Buns and Thighs
Total Body Burn
Hips, Buns and Thighs

Week 4

Total Body Burn
Total Body Burn
Rest

I've started Hip Hop Abs about two weeks ago, just to add something to my Turbo Jam workouts which are getting really easy (except for Turbo Sculpt! I still sweat and burn so much and I'm using really light weights!). It isn't as compelling as Turbo Jam, but it works my core well (I think).
seina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:09 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 215/207.2/126

Height: 5'4.5

I had to quit doing Turbo Jam a few weeks ago because I have patellar laxity and it is killing my right knee. I ordered Hip Hop Abs, got it through expidited shipping, and I did day 3 this morning. I love it so far. Have lost 1.5 inches in since Saturday morning! I noticed on other sites that not many people have actually finished Hip Hop Abs. It seems so fun, and I can't imagine why most people fall off the wagon. I've made a goal to do at least the first month and perhaps add the maximum results month.
squishysquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #70  

Hi squishysquirrel! It is fun in it's own way. I like dancing and some of the moves are quite fun to do, but it does get repetitive. And I don't know if it's just me, but time seems to pass slowly when doing Hip Hop Abs. It grew on me though, and I kinda look forward to doing Hip Hop Abs now. Have you tried the 6 minute abs disc? The actual workout is about 5 minutes, but it's very challenging!
Old 05-03-2011, 09:57 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'5

hi it's my day 1 of hiphop abs although I've done this last year (bout 4x only).
and I miss Shaun T!

I'm on my day 4 of 30day shred and I realized I missed Shaun T's fun personality after doing the shred (with Jillian bossing me around haha).
pretzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #72  

I haven't tried the 6 minute abs disc. Since last being on here, I've done Ab Sculpt and LOVE it! Can't wait to do it again tomorrow and be done with the first week. So happy that my right knee hasn't been bothering me lately.
My plan is to do Turbo Fire, which I got when it came out last year, once I'm in better shape (starting residency and getting married made me fall off the bandwagon). I probably won't be able to handle Turbo Fire until a few more months, and hopefully my quadricepts will be better (patella laxity is caused by weak quadricepts muscles) so that I won't take a beaten.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:28 AM   #73  

Ok. After a week of Hip Hop Abs, I have lost 3 inches off my waist and 2.5 inches off my dreaded lower pooch. So excited about these results. Weight loss has been slow, but I'm loving the loss of inches. I was able to tighten my belt one loop smaller yesterday.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #74  

WOW. That's really cool. You did lose inches as advertised (On the beachbody site, they claimed you can lose 3 inches for the first week)!!! I'm so jealous, but really happy for you too )
I'm about to try Turbo Fire too, but I'm afraid I'm so out of shape. I'm really worried about the 'HIIT' part where they do all that jumping. I'm scared for my knees. I hope I'll be able to start doing Turbo Fire by July though.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:57 AM   #75  

Just an update. I'm on my rest day for week 2 and going to start week 3 tomorrow. I lost an additional 0.5 inch off my waist and 1 inch off my lower pooch for a total of 3.5 inches off my waist and 3.5 inches off my lower pooch after two weeks. Not sure of what my inches lost in other places are or what my body fat is. Once I get through the 4 week program, I'm going to restart Chalean Extreme, which helped me lose a ton of weight in the past. Eventually will start TurboFire, hopefully by September, when I'm in better shape.