just saying hi to everyone!!!

• Hi! I'm finally registering after a couple months of just "watching," I guess! I really like coming on here and reading what you all have to say!!

So a little bit about me... My name is Karen, I'm 21 years old and a full-time college student trying to graduate sometime soon! I was never really overweight until about 2 years ago, when I started rapidly gaining weight. I'm not even sure how it happened (I blamed it on my boyfriend's cooking for awhile!). I don't think the college diet of beer and pizza helped me, either!!! It took me reaching 207 lbs. to actually stop myself and realize that I needed to do something about my weight. So now I've been exercising and eating A LOT better for the last year or so, and all the weight I gained has come off plus a little more! I'm still trying to lose maybe 10 more lbs, but I'm in no rush.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to actually posting now! I especially like the food and exercise topics! I've been trying to get into whole foods, so that forum has been very useful!