Days Until Spring

• Add this link to your favourites and use it when you get discouraged by the weather.
  • Well...............................
    If you want us to see how many days till spring............here's a terrible thought.....

Only 11 months until Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWWWAAAAAAAA
  • WASH YOUR MOUTH!!!!! I just got thr decorations put away and still have a wreath on the door!
  • But this says 55 days??? Doesn't Spring start on Feburary 1st?
  • Thanks Ruth...I will keep it on hand, cause I am counting the days....come on Spring!!!!
  • We got a hint of spring here in Vancouver yesterday.. it was GREAT! But it's going to go away I miss the warm weather and NO SNOW.. and NO ICE!! Definitely a rough one out here.. Thanks for the link!

-Aimee
  • Can you believe I've been so busy lately that I still have Christmas yard art in the front yard?
  • I was just lurking around...looking for inspiration to start something..(either this plan or bob greene's new plan) then I came across this...YIKES...OK...now I know I need to get busy.....

Thanks for inadvertantly kicking me in the butt.....
  • No butt kicking - just a gentle tap with a tulip!
  • 49 more days. *** Sigh *** I may venture out and cut some forsythia branches to force in the house.
  • Lots of frost on the ground but the sun is shining and as long as I stay inside, it LOOKS like Spring! Thanks for the lift Ruth!
  • Bumping this up because we need it!
  • oh man...I am starting south beach diet and man...today was the first day it was beautiful here! and that makes me gear up even more!!!!!

(I so want to wear shorts this summer......)
  • I live in Antigo, Wisconsin and it was 41 degrees today. It sure seemed like spring, but now we got a snow storm to look forward to. The has pretty well melted, now it says we could get 6 inches again. Spring means working outside and nice long walks. The maybe the weght will come off, I sure hope so anyway. Joyce