I know there is a hidden treasure inside this fat suit..

• Hi everyone... WoW this looks like such a great site. I have a lot to lose and want to have fun along the way. I am married, no children and have recently retired from nursing. I've survived 3 cancer battles and being run over by a horse. I'm ashamed to be a loser at losing weight. So I'm looking for a fresh start and some new friends. This time I want to enjoy the journey. I'm looking for a group to share with, smile with and appreciate a occasionaly kick in the butt when I need it. I do not want to go on a specific plan but want a permanent lifestyle change. I'm sure I will find a terrific group to join soon. Greetings to all.. Lori
  • There is! Under there, you'll find someone more youthful, healthier, more energetic ... and we'll help you.
    Do you haave any ideas what you like to eat and do?
  • Welcome to the boards. From reading your post it is obvious that you have much strength inside (any 3 time survivor has to). I know that when you truly focus and receive the support you desire you will be a success in the weight loss department also. I hope you find a group that fits for you. Welcome again and good luck.
  • You have a great, sunny, upbeat attitude! You WILL make it this time! And you're correct to call it a lifestyle change. No one diets anymore.