Join Me In The Frouf 'lose To Cruise' Challenge - Week 1

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay chickies,

I am so THRILLED that everyone is being so supportive and helping me out as I try desperately to lose a few pounds before heading out on my cruise.

The details:

This is now a 5 week challenge - starting asap (or officially tomorrow) which is five weeks to March 1st! (I take off on March 2nd!). Please indicate if you are participating - and your starting weight and how many lbs you want to lose by then! Please add your info by cutting/pasting into new message!

Week 1 - Let's get ship shape!

Froufie - start weight: 212.6 - goal: 205 lbs (or less! ) by March 1st!

Thanks!

Froufie
  • I'm SO in!

Weight this morning, nekkid and empty, was 141.0. I have set my personal goal at 135 even though WW set it at 145. Well, I'm the boss o' me, so 135 it is!

Kathy - start weight: 141 - goal: 135 lbs (or less!) by March 1st!
  • oh my goodness! i thought i'd already posted here and was coming back to change my challenge goal. guess i'll just make it right the first time.

ontarger - start weight: 166.5 - goal: 166 lbs (or less! ) by March 1st!

we're not going on a cruise but we leave for salt lake on march 1. i plan to look as good as possible while competing this year. that will help my confidence.
  • I'm in too...I hate to even tell you all what my weight is, because it's higher than it was when I joined here (I guess it was two years ago? Time flies!).

Starting Weight: 211.4 (at WW meeting Monday night)
    Goal Weight: 200

I will accomplish this by following the WW Core plan and exercising regularly!
  • Let's do it, but first I have to say you guys are meanies making me post my current weight(lol)

Starting Weight: 260
    Goal Weight: 250

I will be 42 in March so I am really motivated to make the rest of my 40's living slimmer.
  • Well, I'll give it a shot.

I want to average .75lb loss/week for the year, which gets me below 200 by the holidays, so following that goal with the 2 gains and maintain this month, I need to loose 8 lbs by March first

Starting weight: 235
    3/1 Goal Weight: 227

I'll go make a slider after I'm done here.

- Tech
  • How's everyone doing? I did manage 20 minutes of Turbo Jam today between sessions of cleaning/organizing the house.
  • That's great Melissa - which 'workout' did you do? What did you think of it?

Frouf
  • On the first dvd that I have there is a 20 Minute Workout (I think that's actually what it's called). I really love it, I just wish that I could work up to the ones after it!
  • Hey gang,,even though Im not doing *CORE* Im going to join your challenge...(and this way I will keep coming back to visit ha)

goal- lose 10 pounds (very high for me - Im really going to work on it though)
    play volleyball twice a week and do watp on other days or walk 30 mins
  • So glad to have you join the bunch! Sounds like you have a great plan in place!

Frouf
  • Hey Patti, great to see you again!

I had a -1.8 at w/i tonight!! That takes me to:

SW: 211.4
    CW: 209.6
    GW: 200 (for this challenge)
  • Congrats Melissa

I'm not sure how it happened, but I had a 4 lb loss at WW yesterday so that puts me at:

Starting weight: 235.4
    Current Weight: 231.4
    3/1 Goal Weight: 227.4

-Donna
  • My 5 week goal was to lose 5 pds -- well guess what???

Week 1 I lost 1.2!!! WOO HOO
  • Congrats Donna on a FABULOUS loss!!!!