I'm Back & I Really Need Support!

• Hello Everyone!

I'm back after being away for about 5 months. I really need some support to get back on track. I was doing soooo good last year, I had lost almost 35 lbs. I was walking everyday and watching what I ate. Then it all started going down hill when school started back in August. I was only exercising every now and then. Finally around Thanksgiving I just completely quit doing anything. The holidays were soooo hectic that I didn't have any time to exercise and I really didn't watch what I ate. Now I'm back to my old habits and I'm almost 20 lbs heavier. I can't seem to get back on track and I don't know why. I feel so fat and heavy! I remember how good I felt over the summer being lighter and having energy from eating the right foods and walking everyday. Why can't I get started back?! I want to get into shape for summer and I'm starting college in March and I don't want to be a heavy blob going there. Please tell my brain why my body really needs to get back on track.
  • Not Alone
    I just want to let you know that, you are not alone. I too have fallen off of the wagon. That's why I came back to the board seeking, strength and encouragement.

It is very difficult, but we will get through this. "KEEP YOUR HEAD UP"
  • I'm back after a small hiatus as well. Gained some weight back, but I KNOW we can do it.

Don't be hard on yourself. The important thing is that you are here now and looking for support.
  • its hard to restart sometimes..I had to "start" 4-5 times before I really restarted
  • Something similar happend to me. When you are in dificult times you tend to eat more, anxiety is our worst enemy. I´m back on track now, for 3 days, not so much, but you can start over again, we all can, all you need is trust in yourself, eat to live, not live to eat
    Good luck
    Isa