Treadmils and dill pickles!!

• Okay. I am very excited!! I just found out that dill pickles have *0* calories!! Am I the only one that didn't know that? Don't worrie I don't over do it, I know it has a lot of salt.

The other thing I am very excited about... WE GOT A TREADMIL!! Yea!! It's been a good day. Onderland, I am on my way!! Jelly
  • Quote: The other thing I am very excited about... WE GOT A TREADMIL!! Yea!! It's been a good day. Onderland, I am on my way!! Jelly
    Jellybelly, thats great! Now, you can exercise at any time of day regardless of the weather!
  • I'm addicted to dill pickles....when I found that out I got several jars. I like them too because they're crunchy...and to me if something is crunchy it's more satisfying. Aren't most pickles considered negative calories? I eat them if I'm having a hunger fit and it usually goes away.
  • I love pickles also! I've recently started treating myself to one of the no sugar sweet gerkins - it's sweetened with splenda (they do have 3 calories per serving, but I can deal with that).

Congratulations on getting the treadmill! Shoot! Just lugging the thing inside your house should have burned enough calories to push you down into Onederland!
  • Jelly, I just noticed at the store the other day that they have Low Salt Dill Pickles....just a thought! Good luck!!!
  • Sounds good to me!!
    I actually love green olives and like to put them in my salad to liven it up a bit!