Weekly Weigh-in: Jan 15-21

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Good morning, 3FC Friends! Looks like I get the pleasure of starting us off this week.

5lbs gone for the week! I'm not discouraged anymore.
  • Hooray for RHONDA!!!! I am so, so, so happy for you. You stuck to it, regardless of what that stupid scale told you week #1 and you are DOWN 5 big ones.

Oh yeah, me - I'm down 2 1/2 lbs to 206, 81 lbs total, exactly half way to my goal.
  • I lost 5 pounds this week. Making it a grand total of 13 pounds!

Kim
  • Great Job Everyone!!!

You ladies are AWESOME!!!!
  • Newbie - first weigh in post
    Hi all! I just joined this group last week, but have been enjoying it soooo much!

I started my "journey" on 1/7/07 and really kicked it in gear on the 9th! So I decided to make Monday's my weigh in day - It makes be good on the weekend and gives me a great start to my week!

I started out around 275, and when I weighed on the 9th I was 275.6. Today I'm 270.4 - so about 5.5 lbs down! Woo Hoo! Considering that it was a shorter week (I didn't really do that great on plan last Monday!) I think that is a great first week! I also didn't add extra water until last Thursday. AND I went out to dinner Saturday night (I was good though!)

Glad to be here - Christy
  • Between Friday the 5th and this morning, I am down 12 pounds. Yes, it's because I just started, so don't fuss at me for losing it too fast -- I'm sure it's mostly water ....... but isn't it fun to look at? And my stomach is squishier, too!
    Barbara

• WAY TO GO LADIES!!!! You are all doing SO great!!!

My weigh-in day is Wednesdays... here's hoping for good news.
  • Down 4.8 pounds this week!

Way to go everyone! And Robin, congrats on the new 80 avatar!!!
  • Holy cow Ladies!! Huge losses this week!! I lost 2 lbs this week. Not bad. I am hoping for a little bigger loss next week to meet my first short term goal. Jelly
  • WOW!!! Everyone is doing so GREAT!!! I am really proud of all of us! Seeing all the good losses helps me stay on track for my weigh in day on Friday!!
  • Congrats to all!

I'm down 2 pounds this week
  • WTG all you losers!!

I'm down 4.5 for a total of 17 lbs!
  • WOW . . . look at all you LOSERS!!!

I finally got the nerve and weighed, but it's for two weeks . . .

down 7 BIG FAT POUNDS

:congrats: to EVERYONE

• I'm not sure, but I think you guys have set some type of record for the best Monday loss total! Excellent job! My weigh in is tomorrow and I hope to post a good loss myself.
  • Wow! What a great day. Congratulations everyone!