Back Again...

• After a LOT of thought.. I am back on the beach! I just restart it today after being away from it for 2 or so years. I have managed to lose some weight with calorie counting and running, the results were SLOW and my body just wasn't feeling its best.

Today went really well, I tried the recipe for mock pancakes, loved them! I've actually planned out most of my meals for the week, which is a new one for me. Lots of different options depending on what seems appealing, infact, I've gotten the bf to make me roasted garlic to go with steamed garlic and chicken breasts.

One thing I can't remember is when I can start exercising again, is it a good idea to exercise in phase 1 even? I am hoping to go swimming in the next couple of days, but don't want to hurt myself.

I am GOING to lose 60-70 pounds this year, so this is my starting place! Hope to get to know you all... possibly again

-Aimee
  • Welcome back, AImee. We kept your Beach towel ready for you.

Lots of chicks feel draggy the first week of phase I and don't want to exercise. Just see how YOU feel.

I like the avatar. Are you showing off because you have snow? We have been green up until today.
  • back! Just jump on into the daily and join us.
  • Welcome back!! I am back after a 2 year break myself...we can DO this!!
  • Welcome Back! I'm back again too! I really want to make this a new woe. I definitely feel so much better when on SB! Atleast after the first week!) Good luck!
  • Thanks for the welcome!

That first week is always killer on me... infact I woke up this morning with a headache and sore throat. It's just like 4-5 days of headaches, so down half a day and 4.5 to go! heh.

-Aimee
  • It's the truth -- but once the first phase is over, don't you feel like you have never been able to think so clearly? It's amazing to me!

I'm new, but welcome back home.

Barbara from Mississippi