Slim Down Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 17
Go to
  • Have any of you ever done the Slim Down Challenge? Did you see results?

Slim Down Challenge:

2 Days of Take Off
    5 Days of Slim Down (replace 1 protein and starch with a Slim Down Shake)
    1 Day following regular plan
    1 Day following regular plan with a Carb Craver
    5 Days of Slim Down
    2 Days of Take Off
  • My backup COD that I go to whenever I don't make it to my regular one (did that make sense?) did this, but I had just done TO the week before and was not eligible. They actually did this as a challenge for the whole COD and whoever posted the highest loss won $250 credit for products.

But personally, I can't stick with more than two days in a row of Slim Downs. If you do it, though, please post your beginning and ending.

Or... if you want to start Sunday, I could try it with you.
  • Do the Slim Down Shakes have soy?
  • It seems pretty similar to the 21 day boost:

21 Day Boost
    Days 1-2: Take Off
    Days 3-4: Regular Plan
    Days 5-9: Sub 1 LA Slimdown (or slimfast) for 1P & 1S
    Days 10-11: Regular Plan
    Days 12-17 Sub 1 LA Slimdown (or slimfast) for 1P & 1S
    Days 18-19: Regular Plan
    Days20-21: Take Off

I did this once and lost 9 lbs. in 3 weeks. I am thinking of doing it after TO on Friday.

DenverChick- Everything else LAWL sells has soy in it. So I would say they probably do. I have never tasted one of the Slimdowns, I always use the slimfast high protein or EAS shakes.
  • hmmmmmmmmm, slimdown challenge or 21 day boost might be a very good option...........do you think you all are going to do either of these, and if so.....when do y'all think you will start ?????
  • Nicole- I am doing TO today and tomorrow then I think I am going to go into the 21 day boost, so I guess I already started it huh?
  • Wow, I'd never heard of either of these! I'm in for the challenge if someone wants to buddy up with me after Friday...that's my next WI and I can get some slimdowns then.

:edit: Oh, duh, yeah, I just did T/O, too. Guess I'll need to wait.
  • I want to do it but I cant b/c I did T/O not to long ago
  • I'm in if we can pick something next week? Has anyone tasted these shakes though?
  • The Slim Down shakes do contain Soy. It may make you tummy "bubbly".

I leave my in the deep freeze. Take it to work in my lunch pack. Then couple hours before lunch, I take it out to "defrost", so by 1:00pm shake it well, and it's ready to drink for me. At that time it is a perfectly smooth shake. Like fresh out of the blender. Like a smoothy, I would say.

My fav is chocolate of course, second comes the vanilla, and strawberry is my last choice. Your COD may give you a sample- Mine gave me 2 different flavors to try.
  • Most people use the slimfast or EAS shakes because they are so much cheaper than the slimdowns. The EAS has splenda and is almost too sweet in my opinion. A lot of us like to make smoothies out of them, by adding fruit and sometimes yogurt to make it more filling. Like a chocolate shake blended with a frozen banana.
  • Hmm- Looks good - I'll do it next week if anyone else is...
  • I'm in. I would rather start Sunday because the weekends are much easier for me, but can start Monday if that's the general consensus. Who else is in?
  • I vote for Monday.....but Sunday will work.......my family (brother, girlfriend, and sister) are comming this weekend, and they are leaving Monday night......so either day really will work. let me know what ya'll decide, and I may give it a go............
  • I want to join in the slimdown program Maybe I will join after your 2 days of T/O are over.