Happy Birthday Sandra!!!!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA!!!!!!

Here's hoping that you have a fabulous day filled with great presents and many, many good wishes!

You are a wonderful woman and you deserve the very best.
  • Absolutely....let the world know that our ON TARGET is having a birthday today!!!

Rhonda
  • Happy birthday, dear friend! Have a great, GREAT day!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PODNA....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
  • Go to Core Chat board on Page 1 for my first message to you Sandra!

Rhonda
  • happy bday sandra!!!!!!!
  • Sandra! Happy Birthday...I hope you have a wonderful day!

Angela
  • Happy Birthday Sandra!
    WISHING YOU A FABULOUS BIRTHDAY!

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

Frouf
  • thank you, everybody. you have no idea what your wishes mean to me. this hasn't exactly been the day i had thought it would be, but your messages make it much much better.

poor curtis is trying but he's not always so good. he told me "i'm so glad you were born a long time ago so we could be together." only a man would word something like that.

we spent part of the day at the chiropracter because he was having back pains. he said that was why he worded it like he did. he couldn't think straight. later we went to a chinese restaurant and had a fabulous meal. my brother has called and several friends have sent emails today. my present from curtis was our trip to texas and my new jacket.

i've been moody most of the day. i'll get over it. i'm going to w a in a few minutes. (curtis just sneaked in here and gave me a kiss.)

thank you again for the birthday wishes. i love you all.
  • no w a today. i decided to stop acting like today was just another day and got the ice cream and a big cake covered in colorful roses. curtis and i are smiling ear to ear now. no matter how old we are--we need our cake. life is good.
  • Whew...Sandra, I was getting worried there for a while. Glad you're eating cake.

Rhonda
  • oh, and did i eat cake? curtis and i ate 2 big pieces each. i had some ice cream and he had a ton of ice cream. you know that was the turning point of my day. while eating a good friend of 30+ years called and we talked and talked. then my granddaughters from texas called and sang to me. my son talked to me over an hour. my brother called back (he'd missed me earlier as had my son) and i talked to him and my niece a long time. my good friend from across the street walked over with a beautiful card and we made plans to go to dinner. it was a good day.

curtis and i watched a movie tonight then hot tubbed. i am feeling spoiled again.
  • What a lovely way to spend your birthday - I always LOVE all the calls from those near and far and the opportunity to catch up!

Glad you had fun and were spoiled!

Froufie
  • thanks, froufie. i love being spoiled, too.