What's your all-time high weight?

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • 490 is my highest.
    I'll never see 300 again.
  • I can't believe that I am comfortable saying this... but 262 was my highest in August of 06'. I am 5'11.

I don't even tell my husband how much I weigh
  • I started my healthy lifestyle on March 17, 2005, and my weight then was 307..size 26..5'5"

That's somewhere that I will NEVER go again.
  • Like Michelle, 307 ~ in a tight size 26 and 3X shirts. I WILL NEVER be that weight again. Never never never.
  • The weight on my ticker tells it all. I treasure every lb lost from that on downward. 121 and counting..........
  • 5'9" - 283lbs - ugh!
  • Wow Howie that's incredible! Many congratulations on your hard work to lose so much weight.

My highest weight was around 329 - probably higher. But it wasn't until both my parents died (neither made it to retirement age) that reality set in that I might be following them quite soon.

EM
  • Good question, can't give you an accurate number. I didn't go on a scale for almost 15 years. Then when I finally decided to do something about my enormous self, (I didn't need a scale to tell me I was morbidly obese), I went for a physical - scary day. Time to step on the scale. I was literally shaking, wasn't sure what it was going to say 300? more? And it said 287 pounds. You know like the weight of 6 ft 8 in. professional NFL defensive linemen. Oh right, even they don't weigh that much. Oh and did I mention I'm only 5 feet tall. Oh well.
  • I'm 5'5", and the highest I've known about was 310.5. However, I still fit into my size 22 pants at that time--I seem to be in a 22 pants anywhere from 310 down to 260 (don't remember being below 260 ever in my adult life, so we'll see if it finally starts going down after that point ).
  • My highest was 275. I'm 5'6". I KNOW that one of the reasons I ballooned up to that from the 160 I was when I was married was because I stopped weighing myself regularly. I now weigh myself every morning. Yes, I KNOW that everyone says NOT to do that, but for me it is a CONSTANT DAILY REMINDER to never let those high numbers come again into my life!

I'm a GREAT maintainer, BUT my goal is to get to ONEderland now. That is proving to be much more challenging. My body seems to LOVE weighing 210!

Good luck to all!

Cheryl
  • I'm not really sure, but I think it was around 280-290. I was in a size 26 pants, got a size 26 wedding dress, this was 5 years ago. That seems about right because looking at pictures between myself at 260 (when I started this time - oh, and BTW, this is the LAST time) and when I got married, I think 20-30 lbs extra looks about right. I'm only 5'4". Never again!
  • I can't believe I am posting this on a message board. My husband hasn't known my weight in YEARS. But my highest was 280. That is what kicked my butt into high gear! I am 5'8" and wear a size 24 jeans. And the madness stops here!

Kim
  • Mine was 317 when I found out I was PG with my 2nd. I'm 5'5" (although if I get rid of my shelf butt I may go back up to 5'6" )
  • My highest weight that shocked me...brought me to reality...and I'll never ever see again........ta da...264 at 5'7"and half...
  • 225 but i think i was 230 at one point. and im 5'7 3/4''.