Possibly the YUMMIEST thing ever!

• OK, I'm probably posting too much!!! sorry!!! BUT i tried the most amazing frozen yogurt today

Chapmans Cappuccino Frozen Yogurt with Chocolate Espresso Flakes!!!!

90 cals for 1/2 cup
    2 gr. fat

and HOLY CRAP is it yummy!!!!
  • Where did you get it???
  • If you like strawberry flavor, give the Skinny Cow strawberry bars a try. 90 calories each (I think! They are 2 WW points) and they're huge and delicious. I can't keep my kiddos out of them when they're in the freezer!
  • Trix ice pops are pretty good at 40 calories a pop, no fat
  • Quote: OK, I'm probably posting too much!!!
    There's a limit??!!! OH NO...Nobody told me! I'm must be way over my quota for the day,week, month and year!

Just kidding! Reading everyone's post helps keep me encouraged and motivated. I don't feel like I'm doing this alone....so, IMHO....keep posting!
  • Sounds luscious!
  • My problem is of i eat anything other then fruit and veg and meat I dont stop....if i buy the box of 100 cal snacks....i end up eating the whole box....so i no longer have any snack food in the house......
  • Sounds yummy!
  • Sounds wonderful, but if I eat anything that tastes sweet, I'm doomed. Well, I did ok after sugar free jello today, but I'm afraid to do more than that!
  • mmmmmm I want some NOW!!!
  • I am in the same boat as you cybergypsy.....if it is in the house, I cannot stop eating it until it is gone. I do MUCH better not even looking at the sweet stuff.
  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... Yummy