Hi - I'm Russiandoll

• Just a quick intro ..

Hi everyone - I'm 44, married with 4 daughers and 2 granddaughters. At my heaviest, I was 21st 12lb and have managed to get down to 13st 13lb on the Cambridge diet.

Now I'm changing direction to complete the last part of my journey, slowing down the pace and giving myself a chance to incorporate good eating habits.

So on Thurs 11th I plan to start Rosemary Conley (I've used it before and find it's a plan that works well). I've been overweight for so long that it's how people 'know' me and how I know myself. Consequently I find it hard to imagine being slim and it's usually when I'm doing well that I tend to sabotage myself. Mad eh?

This time I intend to see the journey through to the end on beyond into maintenance. Look forward to meeting you all
  • Hi Russian Doll and Welcome! I saw your post on the "What motivated you to start" thread and followed the link to see your pictures. You are looking wonderful. How did you lose so much so quickly? Is Cambridge Diet a liquid diet?

I look forward to seeing more posts from you!