Hello all 30 somethgings!

• Hi everybody!

I am making a big comeback to this wonderful forum. I used to post on the "20somethings" forum but since I am now 31 I would like to join your threads. (if that's ok with all of you of course!!)

I am a first time mom with unwanted baby weight! My lil baby girl is the most precious thing in my life but man I would like to get rid of all that weight that I gained. My theory is simple...I did it before, I can do it again!! The last time I was on this board I lost over 70 pounds and was so proud of myself! I know this board is wonderful to get/give advice, encouragement and motivation...So that's why I am back!

Hoping to get to know you all very soon!

Sacha
  • Hi Sacha! Welcome to the 30-Somethings. Please join us on the daily threads. That's where we do our "chatting".
  • Hi Sacha! Welcome to 30-something's! Congrats on the baby, how old is she?
  • Hi Karen and Lauren!

Thank you for the nice welcome!! My baby girl is 7 months so now is the time to do something about my body...do something for me! I'll be joining you girls in the daily threads as much as I can since a 7 month old requires a lot of time!!

Talk to you later!

Sacha
  • Hi everyone Im new to this site but Ive heard lots of great things Im soon to be 35 and have two children(im 3years and 9years postpartum hehehe)I hope I can finally start something and feel good again!!!!Hope to talk to yall soon!
  • I'm newish to this board, too. Welcome!