Tour de la Blue Team!

You're on Page 4 of 21
Go to
  • Ok, so yesterday I ended up getting extra water (16 8 oz. glasses total), so add another 10 miles for me.

Also, I lost 5.8 lbs. last week, but it doesn't yet count for the overall challenge - does it count here? I had gained up to 205 before this challenge started, and then was down to 199.2 at my weigh in yesterday. If it counts, then add 40 more miles, if not, no big deal because I still lost over 5 lbs, yeah!!

GO BLUE TEAM!!

Charity
  • Hi Ladies
    I am planning to get another 40 minutes in and lots of H20 today.. what a great motivator! With a tired body, busy day with the kids I almost skipped my walk yesterday but knew it would add to the total for the team so headed out with DH and the girls and then did a quick power walk and met up with them on my return.
    Thanks for the inspiration and for all the hard work everyone is doing.

For those worried about Red chatting more remember if you watched the TBL on TV the Blue Team had lots of hits, got down to one player and still won.. an omen for us I think..

GO BLUE GO!!
  • Okay...checking in for today. But...my water will always be a day behind as I don't get on the 'puter in the evenings, usually so have to report my water for the day, the following day. So...got my water in yesterday for 10 miles and did my exercise today, 40 mns.=2 miles.

Looks like everyone is doing an awesome job! Keep up the good work ladies!
  • Drank my 64 oz and may drink some more. 10 miles for me so far!

Added everyone up (except Krispie's last post)

753.65 miles
  • Mookie's Miles
    Already drank all my water, and exercised for 120 min. That's 16 miles for me!
  • 40 Minutes at the Fitness center today = 2 miles
    17 glasses of water @ 8 oz. each= 20 miles
    Total 22 miles.
    P.S. Sure glad you put the exercise in 20 minute blocks, that pushes me to exercise 10 minutes more than my usual 30 minutes.

Bobbi
  • 791.65 miles!

I'm going to try and do some situps and push ups since I kind of had a carb heavy day and my fiance is making me bake a spice cake!
  • I did 44 minutes of Tae Bo Extreme
  • 50 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weights today = 4 more miles.
  • 1 hour walk= 3miles
    Drank ALL my water = 10 miles.

Let's go BLUE
  • Acharron Miles for Sunday January 7th
    30 minutes of fitness - 1 mile
    a lot of water today probably more than 8 glasses but did not keep track - 10miles

Total 11 miles

Hopefully tomorrow I can add a little extra for a good weight loss.
  • I did almost 2 miles on my elliptical plus around 15 mins of weights. I also drank my water today so that is a total of 12.5 miles.
  • I did 20 minutes cumulative of variation situps. I get a mile!

835.15 miles! We are almost to LA!

Great showing today ladies.... hopefully with tomorrow's weigh in we can add some big numbers in!
  • Sunday miles water 80 oz = 10 miles
    20 minutes exerball = 1 mile

~melissa
  • Sunday's numbers:

130 ozs of water -- 20 miles
    Exercise - not so much I was shopping, playing with the kids, cleaning, cooking...all of which burns calories but I don't consider exercise. Tomorrow, I'll be posting some SERIOUS mileage!