Hi people!

• Hello all! I'm Nancy! I've been on this website for over a year now. I thought it was time for me to join some groups and talk to people. So, I just wanted to say hello!
  • Hi! Wow, congrats on losing over 100lbs! Please share how you did it and how long it took!
  • Hiya!
  • Hi there, welcome back. I read your post on the support board--way to go for letting yourself get to a more healthy state of mind.
  • Hi Nancy, welcome to 20 somethings!
  • Glad to have you posting!
  • Quote: Hi! Wow, congrats on losing over 100lbs! Please share how you did it and how long it took!
    Well, I used to eat terrible things. Fast food at least once a week, milkshakes, tons of ice cream, baked goods, etc. etc. And I NEVER got any exercise. I was a total lazy bum.
    I started by doing a lot of reading about losing weight and eating healthy. I stopped eating fried food, sweets, white bread, white pasta, white rice. I started eating lots of veggies. I started reading labels on everything! I bought a bunch of exercise dvd's and either did one of those each day or walked or both. Weight just melted off! In January 2005 I was 286 lbs. October 2005 I reached 160.
    Of course, I did gain back 20 lbs. in the past couple of months, but there's a story behind it. If your curious, it's under the "support form" titled "Where I disappeared to".
  • Welcome back Nancy, & yay for the amazing weightloss!!
  • Welcome Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Welcome and Congrats on your fantastic weight loss! That's great!!
  • Welcome, and wtg on your weight loss! Amazing!