Thursday Weigh-In Results for January, 2007

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hello out there all you weighers!
    Here is our January weigh-in thread.

Several have decided to set a goal weight loss for January. I would like to see 10 pounds gone by the end of the month.

Post here!!!
    Tina
  • My goal is to lose 8 more pounds so I'll hit 20 pounds lost. Still have a way to go after that though.
  • Hi gals!! I would like to break the 30 lb. mark...but overall would love to be in ONEDERLAND!!!

I officially got back OP on Tuesday, I weighed in last night and was down 0.6....can't complain!!
  • Chantal, love your new avatar picture! Congratulations on that loss.

I didn't weigh this week because of being sick (still feeling pewny). I've been drinking a lot of water but have been taking the decongestants and that seems to counteract all my good work. Oh well, there's always next week.

• Thanks Tina! That's my little baby Cleo!

I'm sorry you're not feeling well...everyone seems to be sick this time of year. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Weighed in yesterday. Lost 3 lbs for the week. Hit my 10% goal! Yeah! About halfway to where I need to be. I want to get off ten more this month.
  • BriteEyes, that is fantastic!

Chantal, thanks for the thoughts. Yes, there's a lot of this yuck going aound down here.

• Congratulations BriteEyes!!! That's so fantastic!!! You go girl!
  • Way to go BriteEyes!! 10% is great!
  • Hey Y'all!

Have been away for a while. Not a good girl at all. Have been going to meetings, but not staying OP very well. As a result, I am up 6.8lbs since before the holidays.(Can they take away my 10% award? ) Sooo, I would like to lose 8lbs this month. That should get me back on track. (I hope)

Terry
  • Well Miss Terry, it's about time you came back and posted.
    I have really wondered what happened to you.
    Welcome back!!!!!
    8 lbs this month sounds very doable.

Keep us posted.
  • Hey Terry! good to hear from you. I'm aiming for 8 pounds this month too, so let's do it!!!
  • i'm back too!
    hello ladies! sorry i haven't been posting, after the holiday and vacations, and catching up with work, i haven't gotten a chance to read the boards. i weighed last thursday and i am down 1 lb! woohoo! i was OP and exercising throughout christmas and new year and i am ready for 2007. i would love to be at 130 by feb 9th (my birthday!)

congrats chantal & briteeyes!
  • Hi Kelly! Way to go on losing a pound during the holidays!!!! I definitely think you'll make it to 130 by your birthday.
  • I WI on Sat.with a 2 lb loss. I'm leaving on vacation on the 13th and returning on the 20th. I won't get to WI till the 27th, my goal is to be back then to where I am right now, since I'm sure I'll gain on vacation. After that I'l like to loose 5 lbs a month, that is what I've averaged the last few months. This site has been great to keep me motivated, Thanks everyone.