Finally, pictures of my goal!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I first started this journey in January 2005. It took about 8 weeks to get from 166 to 140 pounds. I have stayed at/close to this weight since then.

My first picture is me at my highest weight of 166 and was taken around May 2004. The second is of me at 135 in a bikini!! That was taken January 2006. The final two are from New Years Eve that just passed, so are only a couple of days old! Sorry about the pose of the last one!

This is the first time I have ever compared pictures side by side!

(I hope I posted these properly...).

• Wow, Congratulations on your weight loss! How did you do it? You look awesome!
  • You look stunning.
  • Wow! You look amazing!
  • you look great, and that suit was a great choice for you.
  • You look marvelous.
  • You look great. Thanks for sharing the pic's. Congratulations.
  • you look great. WTG!
  • Congrats!!! YOu look great!
  • Hot momma!!
  • Thank you!!

I wish I could find a better before picture because that one really does not show as much as it could.

But thank you!

Leesaw73 - I lost the weight by exercising 5 days a week and eating between 1200-1400 calories. Of course, there were days when it was closer to 1700, but only once every couple of weeks.

My workouts consisted (and still do) of 45 - 60 minutes of cardio as well as 45 minutes of weights. I would do my upper body one day and legs the next. I did each 2x a week, so that one of my gym days consisted only of cardio. I started doing an ab pilates work out a few times a week as well, but it is only 10 minutes long.

• Wow you look great!
  • Congratulations! You look terrific!
  • Congratulations on keeping the weight off!! You look beautiful and I'm SO envious of that bikini shot!!
  • You look great!!!!!!