Another Oldie

• Hey Everyone!!! I've been posting here for a few years and still contribute every now and then, but I thought I'd sheepishly sneak in and reintroduce myself.

I'm Dana, I'm 22 and live in CT. Ideally I'd like to lose 100 lbs, but my goal right now is 80.

Nothing has helped me as much as this message board, so I'm going to stick with you guys this time and not flake out on anyone. Okay? okay! I'm still adjusting to post-college life- I'm working a desk job so I shoudl be able to check in often- yay! Best wishes to everyone in 2007.
  • Welcome back!
  • WELCOME BACK!!! It's so hard to come here when you are not motivated. But really, that's when you need to come the most!! Glad to have you back! Let's make 2007 our year!!
  • Welcome back, Dana! I remember you from being a longtime lurker. It's nice to see folks coming back to the fold...
  • Glad to see ya back. I also remember what a different transition it was from college life, to work life. I thought it would be soooo less stressful when I got out of school....just come to find out I so missed the structure of the semster. It takes some time. Welcome back.
  • back! Glad we have at least one of the "Dana's" back.
  • Welcome back Dana.
  • Welcome back, Dana!
  • We got one of our Dana's back!! Welcome back!!
  • YEAH! Where are the other Danas???

Thanks everyone!
  • Welcome.... I am also back...
    I am ready to reach my goal....
  • Welcome back, Dana!