Photo Challenge

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • Deb - great new picture!

Martha - WOW! you look terriffic!

Dan - I like the "happy Dan" vs the " angry Dan"!

Nancy - Dodger is a Maltese. Don't tell him, he thinks he's human.

I cannot get my act together, how is is possible to remind yourself to grab the camera, walk downstairs and out the door without it? elapsed time is less than 60 seconds! I need Ginko Biloba!
  • I am so proud of ALL of you!! Thanks for posting photos--I already felt like I "knew" each of you but now to have the face makes it so personal. Thanks a million!
  • New Avatar
    What a great idea on pictures. I updated my avatar, however, this is definately a before picture taken in March 2006 before I started LAWL in June 2006. Hopefully, the almost 30 lbs lost will help in my picture. I will try to take a current one next chance I get and I will update the picture. Thanks for the great idea. I like putting faces to names.
  • Everyone is looking great!
    Dan, Like the smiling you better then the angry looking you LOLOLOL! Great photo!
  • Just wanted to bump this up to hopfully keep the pics coming in! Leann this was a great idea!!
  • Well, i only joined a couple of days ago...but, after reading this thread I changed my avatar from my provincial flag to this one of me and my son taken last month. Anyway, nobody knows me yet but i'm sure it'll change in the next few months...

• Welcome SaskNewfit
    From OntarioScotswoman!
  • ok here goes..I think this will work....new pic...nance
  • Nance- WOWOWOW! You are one hot mama!!!!
  • Okay LOL on the hair flipping for the photo.. you look like Farrah Fawcett!
  • wish I had her body..we were just goofing around...love that DH of mine..nance
  • Holy cow Nance - I wanna look like you when I grow up!
  • Lea Ann - I haven't forgotten, I've just been so busy with other stuff around here and haven't put any effort into hair or makeup in a week or so. Will get to this, I promise!
  • I"m going to try and attach a pix, but I'm not sure how to do it ... I created a gallery, any ideas on how you can attach it?
  • Here's my new pictures! I just took them today.