Photo Challenge

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • I've changed my avatar to a less-angry looking picture..

Now if LAWL could just do something about my thinning hair, I'd be golden!
  • I changed my avatar as well. For those of you wondering, I do have a top lip for some reason I was smiling oddly, he he!

First my puppy is quite upset to have been kicked off the avatar. But, I gave him a Dingo and he is over it!!
  • You gave your puppy a wild Australian dog?

• Quote: You gave your puppy a wild Australian dog?

Megan you are too funny
  • Hey all! Been out of circulation a couple of days. Have a "before" picture but can't figure out how to post it. The new avatar was made a couple of days ago. Can anyone help? I guess you can't just cut and paste cause I've tried that!
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new pictures. So nice to put a face with all the names.

Makena- You are very pretty, you keep that picture there!!

Dan- You look much happier in this new picture.

Nisha-You are a beautiful young lady.

Martha- Love the picture.

Boy we are a good lookin' group of LOSERS!!!
  • I'm trying to post this link. It only has 2 photos, the one in my avatar and the "OMG who IS that fat woman next to Jennifer?" picture that sent me packing to LAWL back in June!!!

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh...ue/t_=54618375
  • Deb! You look awesome!!
  • Wow, Martha! What a change!!
  • Martha-WOWOWOW!!! Huge difference, you look awesome!!

Nancy- Awww, thank you!!
  • ^^Deb.. Those pictures are amazing!! I showed them to Liz (DW) to give her some inspiration.. Hope you don't mind... She's been feeling somewhat discouraged by her slower rate of success lately...
  • Deb - Your new photo is amazing!

Martha - WOW!
  • OMG Martha, you look grrrreeeaattt!

and

OMG Deb, you look AWESOME too, I can't believe how much weight you have lost.

KEEP ON KEEPIN ON LADIES!!!!
  • I'm loving all of the new pictures! I haven't uploaded my new picture yet, but it pretty much looks the same,
  • MARTHA……….wow. You look incredible!!!!

Dan………..hair is not nearly as important as men think it is