The difference a year makes...(comparative pics)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hello all! It has always been one of my goals to post here when I hit signifcant new numbers. But I've been in a rut since July and fighting hard to keep my head above water. Instead I've decided to do this to celebrate what I have accomplished and not dwell so much on what I have left.

It has been exactly one year since I started this journey, and I'm happy to say it's 57lbs. lighter! I would rather be here than where I was one year ago, I'm so glad I stuck to it and not given in to lose yet another battle! I'm facing a new year with challenge of losing 47lbs. instead of the 104lbs. I started with last year. Woo HOOOO!

• Oh my! What an amazing difference! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • Great Job!!! You look AMAZING!!!!
  • wow! what a change! you have gorgeous eyes
  • Whoa,look at the change!!!!!! You look beautiful! Great job and good luck in 2007!
  • Oh wow - you can really see a difference! Congrats!!!
  • Wow! You look great! WTG!!
  • You look fantastic and what a great mindset to have.
  • Tina, You look great! Such a big difference. Just look at your thin little neck and your slim shoulders now. 57 lbs is fantastic and you are so much closer to your goal than you were last year. I know you can do it!
  • Thanks everyone for the compliments and cheers. It really helps one motivating fibres to be cheered on! I would have never been able to stick this out as long as I have if it weren't for this site!

Tammy, nobody has ever used the words thin or little when describing something about me...LOL! Thanks!
  • You have such a beautiful smile!

I'm jealous of the change in your chin/neck. I totally have that little bulge of fat (the "second chin") thing going on in a lot of my photos - and in your current shot, yours is totally gone!! You have an awesome jaw line now!

*envy*

• Fab pics .... what an achievement!

You are gorgeous (and I'm jealous! )
  • WOW!! You look incredible! Here's to a fabulous year of success for you!
  • Wow! Goregous! Good luck in 2007!
  • Wow congratulations! You are gonna rock 2007!!