PIC~Partners In Crime 2007

You're on Page 14 of 26
Go to
  • now i am not sure how many i have.. it appears that all 3 outside cats had a litter..............

i have seen for sure 2 calicos, 2 gray & white, 1 gray tabby, 2 peach, 1 white one with just a gray tail and and a black circle on its head,

Ive got to get them from under the house and get them socialized, I had 3 out yesterday but 2 of the ones i had out are too small to eat on their own.. guess I am gonna have to make some type of play/holding pen for them outside maybe i can take chai's crate outside for them

didnt accomplish much this weekend... got my bedroom painted... soon every room in my house will be light beige... lol i can just change the accessories when i get the idea to change colors in the room.

i set my alarm for 5 am to get up and walk... and need I say... I just kept hitting the snooze button till 630 lol

have a great day!
  • hey guys.. wow.. its great to see PIC still in action.. incase ya'll dont remember me I started PIC a long long time ago.. just wanted to say hello and see how ya'll were doing.. I'm trying to get back on plan so you just might be seeing more of me...

-Dee
  • Hi Deerod! Good to see you around!

I had a good day. I got out to bally's to do some cardio and weights.

The weather is lovely outside!
  • morning all!

drank my protein shake this morning and have 2 boiled eggs in my purse for lunch... and i managed to get up at 5 am.. haha but didnt go for my walk.. just gotta get back on schedule! been having trouble sleeping with these hot flashes and sweats during the night... so for right now i am gonna try getting myslef back on a sleep schedule.. and hopefully i will have a lil more energy..

yesterday at 2:30 in the afternoon i found myself dozing off at work

i keep wondering where is that girl who used to get up at 5 am and walk 3 miles???? after looking at the scale this morning I think i better find her!!!

Ive adjusted my ticker... and there is no way I am changing it again in any other direction but DOWN!

I wanna see some progress in the right direction... so I am officially starting my july 4th challenge ! TODAY! hahaha
  • cheers for me!well if the truth be told... i guess it wasnt so much inspiration as desperation... this morning I went online and and thought that I had messed my checkbook up... so I didnt want to spend any money for lunch.. and I had my boiled egg in my purse and an hour to kill at lunchtime... so i had my sneaks in the car with me... and decided to walk at lunch!!!! 2 miles!!! so then when I got home of course chai was wanting a walk.. so another 2 miles walkedso.... then I jump back online and see that there wasnt a problem with my checkbook after all ... my car payment had already come outta my account... so here I was thinking i needed to deduct that chunk of money and it was already out... DOH!

haha who knows maybe it was divine intervention... saying walk Lisa... eat the egg .. and save money!!!

anyways I was talking to another girl at work who is trying to lose weight also .. so now I have a lunchtime walking partner!

I know I have said this a bunch of times ... but I really feel like now I am ready to get back to business.. think Ive ate everything I needed to eat hahahahaha! well the scale is proof of that but i think 7 lbs over the course of a year is not bad at all.. I mean its not great but its not 50 lbs so Now i feel confident that I can keep the majority of the weight off for good!

ok stepping down off the soap box now... have a great evening!
  • so much for my lunchtime walking partner... but in good news Ive walked at lunch everyday day so far this week!!!
  • Good job on the walking curly! It's really great exercise if you keep at it!
  • HAPPYMEMORIALDAY WEEKEND!!!

hope everyone enjoys the weekend!!!
  • ahhhhh..... dr today..... A1c up to 8.5, bad cholestorol up, good cholestorol down, weight up, mood down.... do I want antidepressants??? ****, I can't even afford the meds I already take...... full moon, tom around the corner, hormones, plain ol' bad mood...... cuz I know what I gotta do!!!

How's all the kitties Curly??? Ain't nuttin cuter than a lil kitten

***mood brightens at that thought***

And Val How's it going?

I miss you guys, but just having trouble getting on line every night. We are seriously considering trying sattelite YAYYYYYYYY... but have to save up for the initial install and parts....

Loves to you all... Dee
  • you are braver than me...... I wont even go back to the dr till i am back down to the weight i was at the last time that i went... dont wanna hear the sermon that he will give me!
  • Hey Curly, get that voluptuous butt to the doc! Time to put up with the lecture and get back on track. You know you can do it! At least that's what I keep telling myself . Twas nice to see you pop up on the other thread - a lot of the worldly chicks knew you from Red's thread and were pleased to hear from you.

I lurk occasionally, just to catch up on your news. Love to hear the cat stories, very pleased to hear about the new job. Like you I ate a little too much over the winter, and am now back to last summer's weight - still way too big, but holding again.

Take care, , hello to the other PIC's.
  • Hi everyone!

I just got back from a week vacation. We went down to Peoria IL for a festival. I have to admit I was very bad. I just totally blow it on vacation. I still haven't lost the 10 pounds I gained over Christmas vacation.

I'm dreading weighing in tomorrow
  • Well the verdict is in. I gained 6 pounds while out of town. Thats like a pound a day. I don't even know HOW I managed that.

I've gained back 24 pounds of the weight I lost. I'm so depressed.
  • hi pic's & miss carla!

Well a busy weekend for me... running around getting supplies to build my chicken coop... $80.00 buy some more flooring for my shack... one day I will get the entire floors done... and doctoring a sick kitten..

Ive got one lil kitten with conjuntivitis in it's eyes really bad i looked it up and it is a form of herpes. but also found out that strong tea seems to help, so every 2 hrs this weekend i was bathing the babies eyes.. the one problem that i have with this baby is that it is still feeding from the momma ... so i had it stationed in my bathroom but had to take it back out every few hours so momma could feed it... then sanitize my hands and change my clothes so that it is not passed on to my inside kitties

today I am gonna call the vet for some meds .. anyways in the middle of all that.. my nosey neighbor comes over and takes the kitten over to her house.. and then wonders why the kitten wont eat???? then when i get home proceeds to tell me she is gonna call the animal warden on me..

umm for what? they are feral kittens they have a soft warm blanket, under my house... they have shelter, fresh water, and food grrrrrrrrrrr all she did was keep the baby from getting nurishment..

sigh ok gotta scoot gotta get to work...
  • well sadly even after doctoring the baby all weekend today he took a turn for the worse and the eye was protruding very much ( my heart hurts) the vet's opinion was that it was best to euthanize him.. I know in my head that it was the best decision... but still my heart hurts...:CRY:

Poor vet... she had me in there crying like a baby... and she says you did everything right.. you did your best for him.. and this decision was also the best for him... still