Happy New Year Featherweights!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • YAY! you're BACK! *squeeeeeeeeeeze*

I'm looking at motorbikies! VROOOOM VRRRROOOOOOM! I'm going to go and maybe buy one at the weekend!
  • Morning, everybody.

My "official" weekly weigh-in; I'm at 146.8, down 2 from last week (yay!) but not as low as the 145.2 I know I was registering earlier this week (boo!).

It would all be a victory. . .if my DH hadn't decided to pop on the scale just behind me. Ladies, those of you who have normal-sized husbands, think about how very lucky you are - because there are few things more depressing than watching your junk-food eating, beer-drinking husband weigh in 15 pounds below you.

Yeah, eating with him is how I got so fricking fat to begin with.
  • Oh I have a twig of a husband! When we first started going out together he weighed a whole 4 stone (56lbs) lighter than me - 140! He was far too skinny at 6'2" But I fed him up and slimmed myself down and now we're about the same! He's perfect at my weight, but I'd like to be a little lower. When I was lighter than him last year (for all of about 2 months ) I used to be ever so smug about it Now he says, "But you're lighter than me aren't you?" when I moan about putting on weight! And then he says "You haven't put on that much." Aww bless him!
  • Yes, my DH also claims I'm not fat - bless his soul! He is 5'7" and 131 lbs. as of this morning - the most I've ever known him to weigh is 140. He claims that I am allowed to weigh more b/c I have hips & breasts - notwithstanding ALL the charts showing that men are supposed to weigh more than women of the same height!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get on the scales and weigh what he weighs - even better if I could come in weighing a few pounds LESS!

I am gonna get below 145 this week. . .I am gonna, I am gonna, I am GONNA!
  • We have more fat than men - but they weigh more since they are supposed to have more muscle. Or in the case of my DH "supposed" is the right word! I'm also stronger than him I love it!
  • Good morning, welcome home, Susan! We've missed you!
  • Sue~my DH weighed about 10-15 pounds less than me for the first 10 years or so of our marriage. Now it's the other way around (although not necessarily because I've lost~even when I was high, he was higher!). He eats the same, or similar to me, but he isn't losing. His exercise stinks (says he'll get up and do the Nordic Track like me, but lasted only 2 days).
  • Fortunately my other half is over 6' and a wee bit on the slothful side. I'd have to eat non stop (sigh - one can but dream) to weigh as much as he does.

Well done Su-Bee If you were English you wouldn't be rueing not being 145 you'd be screeching about the fact that you're now under 10 1/2 stone which is another milestone reached. When I get there I'm gonna have a party
  • Well goils, the house is pretty much back together. My last load of laundry is in the dryer. All the mail and correspondence is taken care of. I walked to the grocer and bought some vegetables. I lifted weights for a little while (pathetic effort really). I've had some water. Food's OK so far today. Supper will be swell!
    I think I'll plunk myself at the computer for a few minutes.
  • Yawn! I think I'm still on central time. That alarm was the cruelest noise I've heard in weeks. I'm so glad I have my lunch all ready to go and my uniform out.
    What's everyone doing for the weekend? work like me?

Start thinking about brushing up for a new week. I think I need a weekly thread.
  • I tried to convince DH that I was allergic to work that's why I came home with an awesome headache ... he said no dice ... it's just that first day back after holidays thing.
    Argh! I feel awful! Do you think there's some correlation between abusing your body for a month then demanding it work for you and being disappointed
  • Shall we begin again here ...... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102092