Lawl Losers And Friends - January 2007

You're on Page 8 of 120
Go to
  • Joni, how about King-ette?

Yes, Tina, 4 oranges per day. I was doing that this week, until the kiddos ate all my oranges!
  • Quote: By the way... in my earlier post I meant no disrespect to actual ******ed chickens.
  • Remember me???
    Well, i am Rebeca, the one that went to brazil and came up with almost all of her weight back...well... I AM BACK!

Welcome to the newbies, and Congrats to those who stayed on track...

Lori, wow 75lbs...congrats sis!
    Evette- Congrats on meeting your goal (not only meeting but EXCEDING!) so proud of you!

To everybody else, lets get onboard and not only make this a year's loss but make it a PERMANENT LOSS!
  • Kim too funny!
    Cassi watch your smiling ROTFL.. you might hurt your back again.. stay away from the rack!
    Lori your new photo shows a 100% HOTTIE!!!!!

Welcome to newbies, the oldies and especially those nearing the light of day with the end of Takeoff and FF in sight.. I'm counting about 6 hours left till I'm asleep and forgetting the torture I just endured for the last 2 days.. oh PLEASE let the scale reward me!

Welcome back Rebeca.. go through the thread and you'll see how many of us gained!
  • Afternoon to all! It's been busy--even without kids. Secretary was out sick so I've been pretending-HA.

Brit--I WAS a teacher in Arizona--5 years high school English--we moved and now I am "paying my dues" as an aide til an opening comes up for the Fall--not IF but WHEN or I may go nuts!

All for now--it's quittin' time and I'm gone!

Tina--the oranges are the way to go in my book--yum.
  • welcome newbies and welcome back Rebeca.....we are still hanging around here.....all working hard at staying on track.....I an trying to write everything down I eat this week..Been a little lax (sp) on this issus this past week. So much salt.....need lots of lemon water...AMazing just how salty restaurant food is.

AN extra special amount of WILL POWER to all of you!!!!!
  • Nance is it salt in the food or on the tequila... doens't the lemon cancel that out??? I see your ticker is a movin along!
    xo
  • Hi ladies and gent!
    1 cup of lemon water this a.m.
    30 min. on Gazelle +/- 15 min. of getting used to it again. (it's a start! Better than no time on the Gazelle!)
    Celebrity juice - new jug - slight burnt rubber taste but not as bad as yesterday!
    POP-TO today so far!
    I've gotten on Fitday and started entering stuff to see how I like it... we'll see. Went through my LAWL cookbood and marked all the recipes dh and I would consider trying to get ready for the rest of the week.
    Okay, gotta go get ready for church tonight.
    Hugs and if DSL is up, I'll check back in from there! (I love DSL! wish they would find a way to get it out to the boonies!)
    Blessings,
    P.S. - I'm not changing my ticker until tomorrow morning... I was down 5# today but I'm not sure how much I actually gained over the 10 days we took off. DH says he gained 14#... he dropped 7 yesterday! (Can you say ham and eggs?!)
  • krispie...oh yes it must be the salt on the rim..hee hee....thanks for the comments...i really want that ticker to keep moving..and yours also..nance
  • Hi all, well the bos never did make it in, so no idea what the deal is there. He lives about 5 hours away.

Kimphin- You are killing me here!

Rebeca- So good to see you! So, how was Brazil?

Nance- Can't you just use Mortons?

Pearl- Whohoooo! You are rocking TO. I can't wait to see how your numbers come out!

BTW, I am loving all of these face shots. You ladies are gorgeous!
  • hey all! Tonight we did Shrimp Fried Rice from la ckbk and it was great as well. I actually cooked EVERYTHING and my dad LOVED it! My mom and I were talking about how using this cookbook is really helping me learn how to cook and how to cook right. When I have a family, I'll know how to prepare foods that are more healthy. Also, I was down 1.7lbs since the birthday/new year's weekend.
  • Whitney--I am really impressed with what you are doing for yourself and your mom. I think you are so fortunate to be learning such great cooking/eating habits at 19 (right?). I'm sure many will agree with me when I say I wish I knew then what I know now about eating right and taking care of my body. Trust me--trying to undo 17 years of bad eating is no fun!!

Congrats to all you fabulous TO LOSERS!!!!

Katie--I hope you get your meeting soon so you can get it behind you. Be strong--you are worth everything you ask for.

Off to rescue my oldest from her sister--sounds like they are trying to drown each other!! UGH--I hate when the use my bathroom!
  • Just popping in to say hello! Work is SOOOOO stressful and I am not getting all my food in, actually I am having a hard time staying on track but am determined to do it. You all are such an inspiration...Pearl with her burnt juice and Kim with her ******ed chicken dance ...I just love you all!!!

Welcome back everyone...and Happy New Year!
  • so, i still have not caught up on everyone's posts, but i did go to the COD this afternoon. I am up officially 5.6 pounds since a week before Christmas. I do think TOM is around the corner, but I can't be sure, as I threw out last years calendar already, and forgot to mark it on the new one. try not to laugh, but did any of you have your TOM the same time as me last month? i am thinking it was right after thanksgiving. i have to try to wrack my brain, as i am always scared i may be pregnant. i should not be, but i am always nervous. i don't think God would do that to me, but look at poor Job!!! LOL! k, have to get babes to bed now. i don't think i am going to up my ticker. i just don't know if i can bear that or not. did you giuys move yours????? more later x0x0
  • Hey ladies... !

Day two of TO started well.. But I have to say that my late supper of Green Chile Stew (plan approved) got a small tortilla added to it.. What the **** was I doing??? GRRRR...

Let's hope the TO has some success.. What does it take? 3 days to tell what you've lost and 3 days to see the results of the bad food you ate?

Sounds like you're all doing pretty well considering the holidays are just now over..

I'm still having some focus issues, but the success stories I'm reading here are giving me some inspiration!

Cheers!