People's 1/2 their size issue with 3FC's own Charles is on newstands Friday

• I just saw our own Charles on Entertainment Tonight! He was on with other people who have lost at least 1/2 of their body weight, promoting Friday's release of People magazine's annual issue on the topic. Very exciting. They had a couple of women who weighed in the mid 300's and just look amazing now. I will definitely be purchasing the issue on Friday.
  • Thanks for the heads up. I will be the first one in line to get it on Friday. Congrats Charles!! Now you can be an inspiration to so many more.
  • Thanks for the notice! How exciting! I can't wait to see it.
  • Thanks for reminding me; I can't wait to get it!!!
  • Thanks for the heads up! I plan on getting it as well. And WTG Charles!
  • What a wonderful success story!

congrats

Liz
  • Thank you for the reminder. I can't wait to pick up this issue.
  • I went this morning to my local Walgreens, and the magazine delivery hadn't come yet!
  • I just got back from doing my errands and I bought it. But I am saving it for tonight. I'm not gonna even peek. And I'm not letting anyone else look at it either. It's like a little treat that I'm really looking forward to. Now in the old days, not even that long ago come to think of it, a little treat would mean ice cream or some kind of food. Gosh the things that get me going these days .
  • Woohoo! I got my copy. Charles is page 66. I've read his story, but haven't had time to read the other stories yet. It all looks great!
  • I LOVED this issue -- and the Got Milk? ad with Erik from The Biggest Loser on the back cover was awesome too!

WTG Charles...how inspirational was THAT?
  • I will also look for it
  • Whoa, that's awesome.
  • I must be dense but the only People magazine I could find had the Best of 2006 and Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt on the cover!

I attached the Brad/Angelina cover so you all can see what is out here in the boonies. Is this an old issue?

No fantastic weight losses inside. I searched and searched through Price Chopper (in western Mass here) and the only other issue I could find was like a book with a harder cover and it was Celebrities Before They Become Famous (and that was all of that issue from cover to cover.)

Boohoo! Maybe Barnes & Noble has the one you all have?

I checked out People's website and it looks like that has a release date on it of Monday, January 8th? Boy, you city slickers with the latest issue got it better than us folk in the sticks!