Another Newbie here

• Hi all. I am another newbie here. I am at 270 pounds right now....highest I have ever been, and I am tired of being tired. I wanted to start this BEFORE New Years, just so it isn't a "New Year's Resolution" kind of thing. I have no specific time frames for the weight loss, I just know I want to feel better.
  • Welcome Mrs Quadcrew. Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • to the forum! This is a great group!
  • Thanks! I ams till trying to find my way around on here! I didn't tell much about myself. I love to ride my ATV ~ have been married for 30 years, 3 grown daughters (30, 25, and 18) 46 years young, and don't want to feel this way when I am 50. I did WW and lost 80 pounds on it, but didn't keep at it, and obviously am now in worse shape! I am going to Wally world today to pick up Dr. Oz's book - and I have a good scale!!
  • Sounds like a great start, Mrs. Quadcrew! I LOVE Dr. Oz's book! I think you'll learn a lot.
  • Hi and welcome. I'm new here as well and I can say I already feel encouraged and motivated to succeed because of the people here. Looking forward to getting smaller with you. Lets make next year our year of loss...weight loss that is!