Seven more freakin pounds....

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Ok girls, I just wanted to share some before & after pics, true I have 7 more pounds to lose, but I was so ecstatic with these pictures, I had to post them....

Before:

After:

• WOAH! Beautiful!!! WHERE did your arms go??? lol You look amazing! Congrats ! Did you lift weights? Your shoulders look like it.
  • wholly moley!!!!!!!
  • You look fantastic. Thanks for sharing the great pic's.
  • OMG big time-Girl Crush time!!! LOL Seriously, though, you took my breath away. What an inspiration that I'm currently near where you started and could I look like THAT!? You oughta be a model! We're so proud of you, GREAT JOB, BRAVO!!! And yes, tell us, how DID you do it!? Lifting? Your arms are so sculpted....7 lbs, pfffft, you're there girl!
  • you're gorgeous! You look fantastic! WTG!
  • Stunning. You look womderful. Big changes. Dh must love thempics. way to go. Share secrets
  • Wow!!!!! Job well done!!! You look fantastic. I hope you're enjoying that new body of yours - it's AWESOME!!
  • Truly beautiful.
  • Thank you, thank you...you guys sure do know how to make a girl feel good...as far as the arms are concerned...hefting a baby sure helped...and I've always been muscular just hidden under a layer (ok, a big layer) of fat. And how did I do it? Lifestyle change...big lifestyle change...

Thanks for making my day great!

Carrie
  • Wow you lookgreat!!! Good Job!
  • SO COACH WHO IS THE MOVIE STAR UNDER YOUR PICTURE?
  • 7 lbs? Where? The hair and the shoes maybe You look FABULOUS. And what a great idea, ok at goal I am going to go get gorgeous professional photos done.
  • Wow!!! Absoloutly stunning!! What an inspiration
  • Absolutely stunning. Love the photos, Thank you so much for sharing.