Made my goal weight then changed my goal :)

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • I wanted to scream when I saw your photos. I am so *freaking* happy for you. I can't even fathom. 200 lbs seemed like an endless eternity for me. *bows down*
  • OMG!! Thats all I can say. I am so inspired right now I can't even describe it. I am going to be repeating what eveyone else has said but you deserve to hear it again. You are awesome, inspiring, and motivational. Your story is great and the pictures are just WOW! I don't think you know how many people you will help change their lives just because you decided it was time to change yours!! You are truly an awesome person. God bless you!!
  • WOW!!! I am speechless.....Your weightloss is amazing!!!
  • I just wanted to thank everyone for the very kind posts. If I can ever help anyone - please let me know.

I wish you all the very best!
  • OMG Amazing,

right now I'm in the process of losing weight. Not only do you inspire but you look great too!

awesome job man!
  • Wow you look great!
  • what you have done is nothing short of incredible *bows down* you have also been one of my main insparations. just amazing.
  • congratulations!!!!!
  • Oh my goodness, what an accomplishment! Congratulations x100! you look amazing.
  • Congratulations!
    You look awesome and are such an inspiration to me!
  • WOW! Congrats!