Hello my dear chickies!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, for those of you that remember me - ya know aka Purple Sunshine - I'm still hanging around. Boy I've had an adventurous couple of months I must say!! I've switched jobs - not once, but twice, I've broken my foot in 3 places and well, the worst of it all - I'm still right where I was weight wise - or maybe a few lbs heavier - !!!! I'm back on track - finally the foot is healed enough to be back at the gym, but now I'm fighting some kind of upper respiratory SOMETHING?? I've really missed you guys. I know I've touched base on IM with a few of you - but I was just lurking and noticed how many of the originals are still hanging around!!!

I won't even attempt to do personals - b/c I wouldn't dare want to forget anyone - but I will say it looks like alot of you are continuing the journey and having lots of success - I'm so proud of you!!! I'm trying to get back on track so that come january - I'm already there - and not just starting - if you know what I mean!!!

I just wanted to drop in and tell everyone to have a wonderful Christmas and be safe!!! Hope to talk to you guys/gals soon!! keep up the great work!!!

Heather!!!
  • Heather--so great to see you!!! I'm with you in so many ways but happy to be the about the same and now tons heavier. WOW on the job change--hope you are liking the new one. Sorry to hear about the foot--OUCH. You are such a workout warrior so I know you look terrific regardless how on or off plan you've been. Glad you popped in and don't be a stranger!
  • Hey Heather!!! So good to see you. Ditto what Lea Ann said about your foot, and I'm glad you're healing up. Hugs to you and Savannah, and I hope to see you again real soon. Merry Christmas Chick!

Carm
  • Heather! Wow, it's really great to hear from you! Nice to see you posting again. Sorry to hear about the foot, what happened? Glad you're liking your new job! Take Care and keep in touch with us all!
  • Heather - So good to hear from you! Ditto what everyone's already said about the job and foot. Take care of yourself and we will look forward to seeing more posts from you in the new year!
  • Heather - thanks for checking in; a nice little Christmas present for all. Bummer about the foot; hope it's healing nicely. Now where is the other Heather - Candle Princess Heather???
  • Hi!!!! I've been waiting for you to post, so I could use this smiley! Hope your foot is healing well, and that things are going super-duper for you!

• Heather!!! So glad you're back! We missed you . . . .
  • Heather! So good to see you!!!
  • Hey girlfriend!!! I called you out a few weeks back - just wondering where you were and if you were okay! Great to have you back, so jump back on the friends thread 'cause that's definitely what you are!
  • You guys are so so super sweet - Thank you!!!

My foot is healing nicely, just not as quick as I'd hoped for.....
    Yesterday, went to the dr. and found out I have bronchitis - wow - if it isn't one thing - it is another!!

So glad to see you chickies again!

I will get back to the friends thread soon - I'm still trying to get settled in my new job and don't want to be on the internet too much. I'm at home today trying to recooperate!!!

talk to you soon -
    take care
    Heather
  • Heather - nice to see you again.

I have been occasionally lurking around this board and a couple of others for the past while.
    Just wanted to stop in and say 'Hello' and Happy Holidays to all those who remember me and of course Hello to all the new folks.

I have been maintaining for the past while but want to get serious about these last 10lbs - so in January you might be seeing more of me.
    It's a write-off this time of year - I've already had cookies for breakfast.

-S
  • Hey Suzane, it is great to see you!
  • Good to see you again Suzanne.
  • Thanks for the welcome back!!!

This AM I am going to dig out my old food diaries from the spring/summer when I was on a roll. Was doing OK this holiday season until a few days ago.
    I relaxed on the restrictions and it really snowballed.

The scale has been up 5lbs for the past 3 days - if I don't want it to stick, I better get on track.
    Looking forward to hanging out with you chicks to get these (now 15) last lbs off!!

PS - you are all doing fabulously

-S