Planning for Tuesday, Dec. 18

• Alright, luckily, I was able to salvage my day Monday by cutting back on dinner (a homemade chicken sandwich instead of a bunch of chicken tenders w/rice), so I was still below 2000 for the day (despite the major onslaught of ice cream muffins ). I also managed a 65-minute walk after work (including a giant evil hill).

Anyway, on to Tuesday:
    • smoothie
    • yogurt
    • potato and sausage chowder
    • chicken and pineapple w/teriyaki sauce
    • leftovers - chicken tenders w/bacon and Swiss, served w/brown rice and honey dijon marinade
    The above comes to 1305 calories and 119g protein--and I WILL eat ONLY what is listed above!!!
  • today was okay a bit higher then I would like, but I did do an hour and a half on my bike (trying to make up for my real bad past weekends and ones to come)

I hope all goes well tomorrow... not feeling so well at the moment

B- cran rasp protein juice; oatmeal with some jam and milk; banana and natural pb
    S- tea
    L- begal with either cream cheese or hot pepper relish lunch meat and cheese
    S- uh... beef jerkey? almonds? dunno
    D- chicken and veggies?
    W- 5ish L
    E- hope to do 30 min in the am and 60 min in the pm
  • Today is the last of the good days and then it all goes downhill. Here's the plan:

B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk
    S - coffee with spenda and milk
    L - pita with turkey, lite chevre, and cranberry chutney; pea sprout, cucumber, and strawberry salad with balsamic vinegar; 1 cup minestrone soup
    S - apple cranberry fiber cake
    S - NF yogurt with frozen raspberries and wheat germ
    D - turkey and bean chili; polenta; green salad
    S - low cal pudding

Exercise: one hour cardio (combo of step machine, elliptical, and treadmill) and 15 min abs
  • Another long day today. Last night I went to bed around 11:30, got up at 6:00 am. Was in NO mood to go for my walk (too tired to slither out of bed) so no exercise today. I'm actually feeling really guilty and mad at myself but I just couldn't.

B - 3 pancakes
    Water

L - 1/4 cup brown rice + roasted indian veggie that I don't know the english name for
    1 8 oz container plain ff yogie

S - 1/2 cup - 1 cup grapes

D - 1 chicken leg baked with yummy spices.
    1 8 oz container plain ff yogie

Sleeeeeeeeepppppp...

Exercise: None.
  • B: English muffin w/ pb and honey, espresso
    S: Apple or .5c edamame
    L: Chicken and Veggie Curry w/ .5c jasmine rice
    S: Apple or .5c edamame or orange (depending on what I feel like)
    D: I have no idea

Water: 3+ L
    Exercise: 30 minute jog, 30 minute abs/arms
  • I thought I would try following Jill's lead of planning ahead:

B - Banana & Protein Hot Cocoa (150 cal)
    S - Kashi Oatmeal (150 cal)
    L - Cosi Turkey Cranberry Sandwich (547)
    S - Kashi Oatmeal (150 cal)
    D - hamburger w/ pepper jack cheese (no bun), sweet potato cakes (376)
    Total cal 1370