T/O when you are on the all food plan?

• Do you do the T/O or the Express? If you dont do the lites I cant imagine how the T/O would be enough food/calories at all.........

What is the right thing to do?
  • Those who don't do the lites do the unlimited version (Fast Forward). That being said, if you want a "better" result, you can do TO and then substitute the Luna bars or one of the other substitutes.
  • I have always had great luck on FF......I lose anywhere from 2 to 4 pounds. There is another thread that was up not too long ago called TO vs. FF or something like that with more info. It needs to be whatever you think you can stick with for 2 days. Your center has a sheet for both a TO and for FF. They will and should give you both sheets upon request.
  • I have the sheets. I just did not know which I should think about doing. I think I am going to buy the celebrity diet stuff and do FF. Thanks I have to do SOMETHING. I cant keep doing as badly as I have been. I will NEVER lose the weight. This is getting depressing.
  • p.s. you can also use 4 oranges a day.........and they are pretty good this time of year good luck!!! You will be ok. Just keep comming back here, and keep trying........it will get easier.
  • Also, you can use 1/2 cantaloupe each day. Or the Knudsen's juice. (FYI... if the Celebrity Juice Diet isn't on sale, it's pretty much the same price as the COD's juice)