A celebration!

• I just wanted to share with you all that I made my b-day goal! I wanted to be under 220 for my 29th bday (today), the "thinnest" I've been for at least 6-7 years. Well this morning I weighed in at 218! I'm very happy! I'm not sure if this weight will "stick", if you know what I mean, but that's OK at least it showed up on the scale. Thanks for everyone's support for the last 5 months....this place is fantastic. Now onwards and downwards!!!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! WHAT A GREAT PRESENT TO GIVE YOURSELF!!!

It's just the greatest feeling. I too just had a birthday, Nov. 12 and I was pleased with the morning scale that day. I wrote in my journal in big letters NOV 12 ---lbs, I don't remember offhand what it was, and then also in big letters, what my goal is for Nov. 12, 2007, which is my BIG goal of 125 lbs, so it will be interesting to see if I hit my mark. I mean just think if we keep this up (and I have every intention to) where we could be a year from now, on our next birthdays!!!

Have a great rest of your birthday. Oh you must be smiling big time, I can see it now.

• Liz, that's WONDERFUL! I hope to be celebrating with you on Tuesday!

You and I have very similar goals. I see that your overall goal is to lose 110 pounds, same as mine, and my birthday goal for Tuesday is to lose 55 pounds and weigh in at 220. I've lost 54, so I should be able to hit it. This morning I weighed 219, but I know the scale can fluctuate so much so I'm not counting on it being the same.

And yes, imagine us on our birthdays next year!! We'll be extra hot!
  • Congratulations Liz!!!!!!!!!
    That's terrific news. You will look and feel great while celebrating your birthday... I'm so happy for you! Just think about next year's birthday..... how exciting!! Congratulations again!!
  • HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!

Geat job...keep up the good work and you will get to ONEderland in no time!

Keep up the Good Work!
  • Happy Birthday Liz!!

A truly awesome gift to give yourself!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thank you so much ladies!!

Robin - You are so right I was smiling ear to ear this morning and still feel great. Happy belated birthday to you!

Lisa - Happy early Birthday!! It is an awesome gift to give yourself...I swear I'm not spending another birthday over 200 lbs! In fact, I plan to be at MUCH less than 200 lbs by my 30th!

mookiemuchkin - That is definitely my next goal...can't wait.

Yes we are definiltely going to majorly hot next year (of course we are all already..)
  • Way to go, Liz!

And happy birthday...
  • Liz...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    and
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That is just wonderful news...meeting a goal feels so good!

Linda
  • Yay, Liz!!!!!
  • Happy Birthday and congrats on reaching your b-day goal! w00t!
  • And what a wonderful gift to yourself. Congratulations!