Starbucks Frappuccino Lovers...

• I LOVE Starbucks coffee frappuccinos, but they don't really fit into LAWL, so I gave something a try today and it came out fantastic, so I thought I'd share.

I used 1 packet of the LAWL vanilla smoothie, but instead of mixing it with water, I mixed it with 1 cup of cold coffee. I added ice and put it in the blender....it tasted a lot like a frappuccino.

So, if you like frappuccinos, you might give this a try. I think I'll try it with the chocolate smoothie mix sometime, more like a mocha frap.

Just thought I'd pass it along!
  • Yum.. Thanks for the idea..now if you could come up with a sub for a white chocolate mocha-you'd be more than awesome..lol.
  • Yummmmmmmmmy Michelle, thank you for sharing! I am going to try it tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks again!
    Debbie/Nashville
  • Ohhh Yummy! I LOVE starbucks!

What does a LAWL smoothie count as?
  • Candice,
    It counts as a lite....I'm not sure what it is if you're not doing lites, but I'm sure someone more experienced can answer!
  • There are a ton of great low calorie coffee sub on the www.hungrygirl.com website. I have tried a few. Just do a search on coffee. I am sure there are a few that would count as a condiment but I would check with the COD for sure. . .
  • Here is a link for a recipe for a coffee malt, not quite a white chocolate mocha but who knows, maybe its better!

http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/week...s.php?isid=797
  • Thanks for sharing Holly. I love the Hungry Girl site!! Can I ask you which plan you're currently doing? I mean color wise?
  • I am doing Purple with no lites. How about you?
  • Same....purple with no lites. I'm hoping to be at the weight you're at soon. I've been pretty much stuck here at 143 pounds for the past 2 1/2 weeks and it sucks. But, i'm hanging in there staying POP.
  • Shell- I tried the Vanilla shake with coffee and it was SO good. A great afternoon pick up. Thanks again for sharing.

debbie/nashville
  • The coffee drink was a great idea! I also added 2pkt of the French Vanilla flavored Splenda to the mix to add even more vanilla kick.
  • Holly and Evette how do you figure out the HG recipes as Protein, fat carbs etc. for LAWL? Buy the way you are both doing so awsome I hope to do as well.
    TIA Kelli the new chick
  • smoothies?
    are these the slim downs....not sure i have ever seen them at my center.
    sounds like a great recipe.
    susan
  • I thought you could have SB;s!