Thanksgiving Challenge

• well it seems a bit early, but i had a request for it when i logged on so here it is
  • I was wondering when someone would start it Andrea

Where's your goals woman!!! I know you have some, so get posting!

Here's mine:

1. Lose a total of 15 lbs by 11-30 which will take us past T-day
    2. Find yummy substitute recipes for the dessert fix
    3. Remember to eat healthy in the rush time up to the holiday
    4. Do NOT stress eat.
    5. Keep OP
    6. Water, Water, Water
    7. Keep that exercise goal going.
  • Thanksgiving!!!!!!!! My Thanksgiving is Monday coming... I know you meant the US Thanksgiving though.

My main goal is to conquer this, to get OP and eat well most of the time. I also want to be into an regular exercise regume by then and be down to 140 or 142. I find it really hard to lose the weight now and small goals are better for me.

Kim
  • I love a good challenge!

Ok here's mine.....

* To stay on program
    * Dring all my water
    * Exercise 30 minutes a day
    * Loose this last 10 lbs and get back to goal weigh by November 30th!
  • Oh I forgot one......

* Eat only when I'm hungry - stop when I'm full (even if there is still half on my plate!)
  • Wow! Hard to imagine that Thankgiving's just around the corner! EEEK!! That means the jolly fat man isn't too far away either! Well, I'm going to go conservative and hope for 8 pounds more than my Halloween goal, which would put me at 204. I think I'll concentrate on Halloween for now, and adjust my Thanksgiving goal on November 1st if need be!
  • welcome guys!
    rosie..... lol i know it was you..

kinda gotta go w kim on the goals. id like to be 140 by then. **** i thought id be there now.

kim youll get there youre just a few pounds off of there now.
  • Kelly - that's exactly what I'm intending on doing. One baby step at a time. One Goal at a time. But this way I see the bigger picture and it's open for adjustment
  • OK here's my Thanksgiving Gobble Gobble goals:

* Not to overeat... Leave some food on the plate. (That rhymes
    * Lots more water
    * Up my exercise intake
    * Stay away from the bad stuff