Weekly Weigh-In 9/3/06 to 9/9/06

• Hello all! Here's the thread for this weeks weigh in. I've opted not to weigh in this week due to the 2 bad kind of off days I had over the weekend. I'll likely weigh in on Friday or Saturday this week.

How'd you all do???
  • Ugggggggghhhh... I lost a wooping .4 pds this past week. Hate when that happens. It really made me feel lousy and my food wasn't great (not horrible either) over the weekend. I really am trying to stay on track, now is about the time when I historically have fallen off track.
  • Don't you give up Laura,I need everybody to hang in there with me, we will make it!
  • Every little bit helps. Sometimes it's extra water, or hormones, or body-shifting that holds up the measurable weight loss. But if you just keep going, and stay reasonably on-plan, the weight WILL come off. Even if you don't see a drop in scale-weight every single week, don't get discouraged. Celebrate the good choices you've made, and the small victories. Those are the things that add up to large weight loss over the years. Baby steps, hun. Baby steps work.

If you work your plan, your plan WILL work.
  • holy crow you're back in gear, Gretchen! Look at you, 13 lbs already! WOW! Good luck at your weigh-in.

I'm going to weigh in later this week as well... I've been good so far so hopefully it will pay off.

Laura, stick with it... the scale's moving in the right direction. Try weighing in later this week too- it might just be water weight, etc.
  • I went down from 232.3 to 228.3, so -4 lbs for me.

Good luck with your weigh-in Gretchen and djs06!

And Laura, don't give up, hang in there, being healthier is worth the effort
  • Alrighty then.. I weighed in and lost 2 lbs this week. Not to bad considering that the beginning of the week was less than perfect. I did go out to dinner last night for my birthday, I had broiled shrimp and crab. I also shared a piece of pie with my son, he honestly ate most of it. So I don't think I did too bad! My sister is probably going to have her baby this weekend, she dialated a bit and she's got all the signs of being ready to go into labor soon. I'll be heading back home if it happens... I hope I can make smart choices while I'm home-- that place is loaded with junk!

Okey Dokey-- good luck to the rest of you losers this week!
  • Laura, keep hanging in there one choice at a time and it will come off

These positive attitudes are contagious -

I'm not sure if I lost weight this week, I usually weight myself Friday and then Saturday to see if there are any fluctuations, but this week I only checked Saturday and it wasn't very clear so I'm going to wait another week I think, to officially report anything