Hello

• Hi

I'm nessa
    joined this place years ago
    never posted. I guess i wasn't ready
    now i am
    i'm 46
    i'm married with one husband, 2 dogs and a teen stepdaughter at home as well as 2 sons who are grown and out of the house (20 and 22)....
    i'm doing south beach (so is my husband) and since May 1st i've lost 32 pounds.

i hope to get more active but it's good to say hi first.
  • Congrats on that 32 pounds! That's quite an accomplishment in four months!
  • thank you... it's funny but i see it as slow... but then i remind myself that I lie and pretend i want it to be slow.....
  • Ladybug- I love ladybugs too! Congrats on your weightloss thus far. I think that is fantastic!

I was up in Maryland this past weekend at my cousins for a cookout. I did terrible over the weekend. I go up there at least once a month for some gathering. What part are you in?

I have been using this sight for the past month since I joined and it is fantastic. I don't post as much as I should, but I read everyday. Good luck and if you ever want a buddy IM or email me.
  • It's not slow at all. I think the recommended weekly weight loss is 1 or 2 pounds. You seem to be right in the middle there, so you're trucking along just fine.
  • it would be wonderful if we lost the weight as quickly as we put it on, wouldn't it!!!! but, 1-2 lb. is a good weight loss. Life is not fair!