This past week

• Well, Friday was my Sweet 16. Everybody pray that i dont fail my driver's test on Wednesday. lol. No, i wont. Im a good driver. Anyways, my mom made 2 peach pies from scratch with fresh peaches and got vanilla ice cream for my birthday. My friend laken bought me an Alabama (the band) t-shirt and a book that i wanted, and my mom ordered me a St. Louis Cardinals hoodie, and had my favorite flowers delivered to my school. Then that night we went and picked up my brother from the airport, which was an AWESOME b-day present. He is a Marine and I havent seen him in 5 months. I had pizza 3 times this weekend, and bunch of servings of sorbet (Haagen-Dazs-- mango, raspberry, and chocolate, yumm) that my sister brought me. I havent counted for 4 days, and yet, I still managed to lose 2 lbs. Ha! Its amazing. Some weeks you do everything right and GAIN weight, then you do everything wrong one week and you lose.

Although lately when i eat, i get sick to my stomach. I dont overeat and it doesnt even have to be junk food. Sometimes its only milk and i still get sick. I dont know why, but its been that way for 2 days, and i might have to go to the doctor sometime.

I'm not real sure of the point of this post, but i guess i just wanted to check in because i havent been here for 4 days. lol
  • Happy belated birthday and I'll be thiinking of you on Wednesday! As far as feeling sick when you eat is concerned, I would go to the Doctor ASAP! Perhaps you are lactose intolerant? Best to check it all out with the Doctor
  • Happy late bday! Hope your homecoming with your bro was great!!!! Tell him thanks for serving, and bless him!

I know what you mean about eating right and gaining or staying, but letting loose and losing. I think that shakes things up or something....at least that's what I tell myself...hehe. Works!

Kim