Newbie...

• Hi all...I'm Trish but also go by Nina.....I did TO last Wed/Thurs. Today was my last strong arm meeting. I originally went with my mom to hear their pitch since she needs to lose weight for health issues and she paid for both. A friend referred us so I was familiar with the whole program and have read online, not always positive. Financially I can't do the bars and supplements.. I was first on the purple but now on red.
    I'm 35 married w/4 kids. started at 194 lost 4 and goal is 140. (to make start up cheaper)
    Hope to get to know everyone!

~trish
  • Hi Trish! We have a couple similarities. Besides our goal weight, I'm married, 4 kids (what was I thinking!?).

This board is so supportive. Most of the daily chat is over on the June Friends (soon to be July friends)...
  • Hi Trish, welcome!
  • Hi Trish! Welcome aboard!
  • Welcome Trish!
  • Thanks!
    I've been reading on the June post...Maybe when the July post I'll be more active.. lol
  • That's exactly how I was when I first joined, just lurking around. I'm a little bit more active in posting, but still remain in the background. I love the gals here and they are all very supportive. Have a great day!