before and after pics

• I hope i did this right, with the help of some others I was able to finally post some pics of me. I started my diet in August 2005 and I weighed 172 pounds, I know weigh 127. I would love to get down to 120, not too skinny for my height, but comfortable. I am only 4'11"
    click on the links below, there are 2 before pics from last summer and 2 current pics
    [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i8/trinamathewson/2006

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THESE WORKED,
    thanks alot everyone
  • Sorry One More Current Pic
    OPPS, SORRY, ONE OF THE CURRENT PICTURES DIDNT SHOW UP, I HOPE IT WORKS NOW, SORRY THEY ARE SO BIG, I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING, HA
    /i8/trinamathewson/2006_0501Image0074.jpg[/IMG]
  • Try 1 Last Time, Ha
    IF IT DOESNT WORK , I WILL FORGET, SORRY FOR THE TROUBLES
  • The pics are great but are a little bit on the big side!

Here is a link to a post I just made on the subject. Hope it helps

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...35#post1263335

P.S. I always click "preview" first so I can see what a post is going to look like so I can change things if necessary.
  • Oh My Goodness, I Cant Believe How Big Those Pictures Are That I Put On Here, Sorry About That, Im New At This. Now You Can Really See How "big" I Was, Ha.....
  • Congratulations!! What a difference a year makes! What plan are you following?

Good luck losing the last 7 lbs! Stick with it.
  • Quote: Congratulations!! What a difference a year makes! What plan are you following?

Good luck losing the last 7 lbs! Stick with it.
    I was doing the Herbal Magic, but it just got too costly, so I continued to do it on my own. I am still following their program on my own, to a point, and doing the treadmill
  • Wow, you really look GREAT!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!
  • Wow you do look great. You look like the girl from "Beauty and the Beast" the old tv show. I think she also played in Terminator. Congrats
  • Way to go, you look fantastic!! Keep it up!
  • Wow, you look fabulous! Good job.
  • Thanks everyone for your kind words.