newbie here

• had heard about this site years ago but just stumbled on it today.

currently weigh 283 according to the charts need to be 160 (personally i think i would look like a stick at that...but any who...) i am not looking for a magic number (although being under 200lbs and/or a size 16 again would be awesome!) no what i am looking for is a state of mind where i can feel good in 50% of what i put on, plus i want to have more energy for my kids!

so looking for people to to complain with, chat with, be a happy with etc.

thanks...
  • Yay I get to be the first fat chick to say So glad you found us and know you will find so much support and encouragement!

I know what you mean about the charts... they say my maximum should be 160 too but that would be way too thin; I would be a beanpole and I am NOT built small.

Complain, chat and be happy... that's us!!! Although not necessarily in that order, hopefully.
  • A big welcome!
  • Welcome! I can relate to everything you have said! There is so much support here at 3FC ~ you have definitely come to the right place! We are glad you have joined us
  • Welcome to 3FC! You've got the right attitude, and you've come to the right place!