SHARMEL UPDATE!! Closing things up!

• Shar's belly was closed up today. The procedure went well, but of course her pain factor sky rocketed due to the new tension. She is holding up pretty well though. The goal is to do a "swallow" by the end of the week and possibly come home by the weekend or early next week. She will most likely have a home care nurse come by everyday for a few weeks, but at least she will be home. Alot of folks are requesting information to send cards/ flowers. You can send stuff to the house or hospital directly.

<jiffypop deleted the name, address, and phone numbers. if you're interested in contacting sharmel, please PM eric directly. a thousand apologies, eric. but the internet is just not a safe enough place for your private home information to be displayed, not even here. PMs are a secure way to give out that kind of information.>

I would avoid trying to call her at the hospital in fear of waking her up, sleep is still very limited and even i try to avoid calling so that i don't interrupt what sleep she may catch.

Thanks!
    Eric (DH)
  • I am so glad to hear that she is doing well, thanks so much for taking the time to keep us updated, and my prayers are with you.
  • Thats wonderful news Eric !!! We will continue to pray for her speedy recovery.

HUGS !!!!
  • I'm so glad - even though I don't post here, I've been watching through Sharmel's journey, and have been keeping you and yours in my heart.

Sue
  • That's great news! I am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Here's hoping that Sharmel will soon be home with you. Hugs for you both.
  • Glad to hear the good news!
  • That's wonderful news ! I know she will be glad to get home. Thanks for letting us know how she's doing.
  • I'm so glad to hear that, Eric. Continuing to keep Sharmel in my prayers.