My Journal

• So here I am...

A little about me...

About 3 years ago I was on the atkins diet I lost almost all the weight I had to loose and kept it off for about 2yr...

Then I was on vacation and I gained it all back!!!! Now I've been on the south beach diet since last January and I've lost 16kg.. at this point in my journey I feel like I need some support, that's why I decieded to join this online forum...

Feel free to pop in and leave a msg..I will try to keep this as daily journal...

I'll catch up with you Later

• You've come to the right place, this place is fab, there is so much encouragement, and the vibes and energy is great. Just remember not to think of it as a diet but a way of life.
    Good luck.....
  • Good morning Guys

Thanks for your msg Kornard... Yeah It's of course a better way of life, it's more energetic and much more healthier.

So ..I just woke up, It's 8.00AM here in malta..

I'm going to have my breakfast soon , which will be

Egg & Bacon and some veggies

For lunch I'm prepearing some grilled chicken and fresh salad

snack- few strawberries and about 10 peanuts

Dinner- no clue yet haha! Feel free to post some Ideas !

Have a Great day!
  • Oh guys.. it feels like you all forgot about me.. well I didn't.. so here I am..

I woke today and had breakfast.. and then headed to the gym.. almost 2 hrs workout and I'm feeling great now!

Now I'm gonna fix myself some lunch..

Some diced chicken cooked a 1tsp sesame oil
    With

Ice berg lettuce
    Red/yellow/orange Peppers
    diced onion
    Cherry tomatoes

It's a very easy reciepe to do when you're in a rush..

I'm not sure yet what to cook for dinner but most prob i'll do something on the bbq.. maybe some pork marinated in fresh poison less bbq sauce.. ehheheh which will be home made bbq sauce..

BBQ sauce:

Tomato Juice
    1 spoon full garlic powder
    Chilli powder
    BBQ mix Herbs
    2-3 tsp Sweet and low sugar substitute.

Later Guys