South Beach Breakfast Wraps

• Yummy!

I'm having the Denver Style and I also bought the Southwestern Style. 15 grams of protein and 15 grams of fiber in just one wrap.

Has anyone else tried these yet?

(p.s. - I don't do the South Beach diet or *any* kind of diet, I bought these because they looked good, lol)
  • Sister Jennifer said they were good, but I've not tried them yet. I'll try them if they have any meatless varieties That's a lot of fiber!
  • I haven't tried the breakfast wraps, but I did try the chicken cesar wraps. They were good, but not worth 1050 GRAMS OF SODIUM! Holy cow, after I saw that... I swore off the wraps.
  • Yeah, that's a ridiculous amount of sodium for just one wrap

Sheesh!

The breakfast wraps have 520 mg for the Southwestern and 620 for the Denver Style.
  • On the South Beach Diet, and love all the wraps,, as a matter a fact, I did nothing but SBD products last week and lost 3 lbs.. I was wanting to see if they are as bad for you as the Myth goes,, NOT for me,, So when I can afford it,, I am SBD products, when I am not I will be cooking,,,, Take Care
  • I'm on the SBD too (hi, MsCrockett ) and I tired the wraps and didn't think they were that good. I got 2 boxes for $1.89 each on sale and it was too good to turn down but won't buy them again. Yuck, not for me but they are convenient when you're in a hurry.
  • Quote: I'm on the SBD too (hi, MsCrockett ) and I tired the wraps and didn't think they were that good. I got 2 boxes for $1.89 each on sale and it was too good to turn down but won't buy them again. Yuck, not for me but they are convenient when you're in a hurry.
    Is that your rat???
  • I don't like the lunch wraps, but I do like the breakfast ones. And 15 grams of fiber in 200 cals or less. It sticks to the ribs! The tortillas are low carbish and loaded with fiber, so don't expect your taco bell variety soft tortilla.