Susan's Daily Food Journal

• Monday, March 27, 2006

Breakfast - 1 serving of ham and cheese crustless quiche; 2 slices bacon; 1/2 cup strawberries

Lunch - 1 cup salad greens; 3 cucumber slices; 4 red bell pepper slices; 1 oz shredded cheddar; 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds; 1/4 oz sliced almonds; 2 tsps ranch dressing; 6 oz rotisserie chicken breast; 1 home-made crab cake (no carbs)

Snack - 4 slices dry salami; 4 slices mild cheddar

Dinner - Roast pork; green beans, 1/2 cup low carb ice cream with spray whipped cream and a cherry.
  • You had me going there for a minute! BTW ... love Joe Sakic.
  • That's funny -- didn't realize there were two of us! Joe Sakic is great.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Breakfast - 1 serving of crustless quiche, 2 slices bacon, 1/2 cup strawberries

Lunch - guts from Chicken tacos

Dinner - 3 hamburger patties grilled with American cheese and a little bit of ketchup.
  • Hockeyfan!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you've lost 145lbs!! that is absolutely amazing. It is people like you who inspire me! great work keep it up!
  • hockeyfan7!!! Way to go!!!
  • Thanks ladies!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Breakfast - 6 oz grilled steak (leftovers), 1/2 cup sliced strawberries, 1 sliced tomato

Lunch - Combo chicken/steak fajitas with cheese with the peppers and some onion and about a tsp of guacamole (I still don't like the stuff).

Dinner - grilled chicken breasts, salad
  • That is SO AWESOME!!! How proud you must be of yourself!!! Do you have a blog or something, I'd LOVE to read it (I'm a weight loss blog-a-holic!). Or more pictures? Your icon is about the size of a dime on my screen and I can't see the pics. You are GREAt girl, what willpower and determination you have!!
  • No, I don't keep a blog -- I've never been good at that kind of thing. But if you go to the progress pictures sticky, I have a post there with the photos and you can click on them and see them bigger -- it's 7 sizes now.
  • great job, hockeyfan7! I'll check out those pics. You're very inspiring!
  • 7 SIZES!!!! That is awesome Susan. You must feel great!!!!!!!!!