Looking for a Buddy

• Hello. My name is Windy. I live in Tennessee. I am 31, married with 2 kids. I am looking for buddies, especially those taking Phentermine, to help me on this path of weight loss. My start weight was 200, and I am now down to 190. I want to get down to 140. I hope to hear from anyone.

thanks
  • Hey my name is Jennifer and I am 31. I tried Phentermine in the past and it mad me sick. The side effects weren't worth it.
  • Welcome! I'm 31 with 2 kids as well, but I don't take Phen. I tried it years ago, and hated the way it made me feel. I am a low-carb eater. Just wanted to welcome you anyhow, and hope you find a buddy soon. I did see someone else around that was on it, so hopefully you'll cross paths soon.

• Hey Wendy :O) I'm using phentermine ,I was on phendimetrazine for awhile . I'm a stay-at home mom of 3 . My current weight is 192 and my goal is 150 .. Seems so far away ! I'm a bad yo-yo dieter , I'm trying very hard to break this bad habit ! I'd like to have some buddies join me on this weight loss journey ,to give and recieve support and have some friends to just listen when needed ! Ok well ,everybody keep me in mind when your ready to buddy up .. Later