cool whip fat free question

• Hello everyone. today i bought the cool whip fat free topping it tastes AMAZING just like ice cream, when i applied the fourmla to count how many points it has it says it has 0 points is this true

PLEASE LET IT BE
  • how many calories is in it ? since i'm sure there is no dietary fiber and since its fat free thats all i would need to know
  • it has 15 calories per serving
  • then yup its zero enjoy
    angie
  • ONLY 1 SERVING IS 0 POINTS

if you have 2 serving it is 1 point, 3 servings is also 1 point, 4 servings is 1 point
  • Kelly is right, you have to multiply out the calories, fat and fiber in order to get the most accurate results. B/c technically 0 times 0 is 0 (that works ok for veggies I think), but to be honest you can quickly rack up points on stuff like this. Of course 1 serving of baby carrots is 0, but two servings are 1 point. How do you guys do it for veggies?
  • yeah i just gave you the pts for 1 serving but, i'm positive that you knew that
  • zero point veggies are always zero points (carrots are odd but I don't over eat them so I never count them...it has to do with the gylcemic index)